Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am genuinely astounded at the lengths she goes to creating a made up story.
Another scan tomorrow fingers crossed it’s gone down?! Is she bleeping messing?! They don’t say off you go we will see how you are after the weekend, it can take a long long time for the clots to go. And I’ve said it once but for Sal at the back they don’t bleeping CT scan you twice!!!
What dose you on Sal? Was it bilateral or? Was it multiple or single? Where abouts were they showing on the scan? You can’t answer because you’re bleeping lying/totally exaggerating what they’ve said to you!!
Sorry trolls but I’m bleeping raging that she’s making a mockery of something that nearly killed me!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Sal’s mind: Must prove to trolls I got an A* in English. Must show I had to dumb myself down to be in the lower sets in school. Must demonstrate that I’m not the illiterate idiot I come across as on Instagram

Sal, rewriting the word ‘independent’ from stupid quote that’s ✨lit✨ in front of her:

iNdErPeNdAnT
A3302AF3-51FB-470D-8401-00988E0ADB13.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is totally Val behaviour 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am genuinely astounded at the lengths she goes to creating a made up story.
Another scan tomorrow fingers crossed it’s gone down?! Is she bleeping messing?! They don’t say off you go we will see how you are after the weekend, it can take a long long time for the clots to go. And I’ve said it once but for Sal at the back they don’t bleeping CT scan you twice!!!
What dose you on Sal? Was it bilateral or? Was it multiple or single? Where abouts were they showing on the scan? You can’t answer because you’re bleeping lying/totally exaggerating what they’ve said to you!!
Sorry trolls but I’m bleeping raging that she’s making a mockery of something that nearly killed me!!
I wonder if she went the same hospital where she had her leg lengthening surgery from 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I reckon they’ve said ‘we thought it may have been pleurisy but … you’re On a come down/ you’ve sniffed too much / you’re run down ‘ etc .. and she has just heard something and run with it. She is not symptomatic of true pleurisy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like others have said, I've known 2 mates have pleurisy, one ended up in hospital for weeks with a collapsed lung that they couldn't get to reinflate and the other was off work for about 3 weeks.

She just had a sore chest from too much coke and those strong vapes.

Reactions: 12
I am no 'Frank' but I reckon Sal has got cardiac issues from all the sniff and not pleurisy or a PE? 🤔 the hospital I work at is rife for 30 odd year olds hammering the sniff living the rock n roll, getting chest pains and coming through A&E and, getting referred to Cardiology then denying all knowledge of doing cocaine and their investigations show otherwise and it's serious tit 🙄 - well done Sal you are fooling nobody you massive lying crank, how long till Sensible Sal gives up the wild partying and finds God although if I was him I would tell her to 'jog on" #lostcause 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am no 'Frank' but I reckon Sal has got cardiac issues from all the sniff and not pleurisy or a PE? 🤔 the hospital I work at is rife for 30 odd year olds hammering the sniff living the rock n roll, getting chest pains and coming through A&E and, getting referred to Cardiology then denying all knowledge of doing cocaine and their investigations show otherwise and it's serious tit 🙄 - well done Sal you are fooling nobody you massive lying crank, how long till Sensible Sal gives up the wild partying and finds God although if I was him I would tell her to 'jog on" #lostcause 😡
I read your # as locust- I was like, yep, she is a bit of an insect but that's rather precise 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her form is so bad. She’s not doing them squats or kettle bell swings properly. She’s going to injure her back. I do not give a single duck about her or if she hurts herself but her followers might copy and hurt themselves. Absolute moron she is. I’ve tried to stay off Instagram because the rage I feel for these idiots is not normal. Maybe I’m due on my period 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1. If she's had a PE why on earth is she in the gym?
2. She's going to injure her back the silly cow #sallieshitsquats

Reactions: 13
Ah just what the doctor orders with a PE… a gym session. Whaaaaat a cretin - it was obviously a lie, she wasnt flashing around her hospital bangle for all to see 🖕🏼

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.