Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Salvador’s MO. She goes on holiday and consumes large amounts of drugs then is always really ill on her return

Reactions: 17
Celebs she has slept with……..

Callum Best
A fella from Towie

I’m seething with jealousy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She makes me feel sick in her ‘underwear shoots’. Pants always look saggy and I’ll fitting 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure how she has managed to drag herself out of bed as she is so ill.

And also look after her daughter's whilst ill prancing around in her knickers

• Sick
Reactions: 12
When i had pleurisy I was ill for three months, totally knocked out. Certainly not get my lashes done or prancing around my bedroom
Same here. I couldn’t even walk for more than 2 minutes without having to stop to try and breathe, the pain was unbearable.
There’s no way if she had it she’d be lying on her back getting bleeping lashes done!
Lying head 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else follow that khloe wells on insta she is always on live with her tits out I get second hand embarrassment it’s all full of dirty old men & I’m pretty sure she reads here because she follows everyone with a thread on here- like fx supreme bradley weeks and his ex Vicky Sal ect 🤣

Reactions: 7
So Sal went to Hozzie and basically wasted their time pretending to be I’ll when it was a druggie comedown? 🤔 fuking head! How dare you, you horrible lying dirty skank! Stop fuking posing for new punters in your cheap nylon undies and look after your kids! Oh wait is it because they are little cunty versions of you that you can’t bear to be with them?? #appledoesntfallfarfromthetree 🍎

• Wow
Reactions: 11
‘Things that aren’t going to happen in 2022’
By Salvadore Baxel

chapter 1

1. taking the kids to a hot tub log cabin
2. Booked flights to Bali

As you were tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone else follow that khloe wells on insta she is always on live with her tits out I get second hand embarrassment it’s all full of dirty old men & I’m pretty sure she reads here because she follows everyone with a thread on here- like fx supreme bradley weeks and his ex Vicky Sal ect 🤣
I never know which is her correct insta anymore she’s set up that many

Reactions: 6
Khloe’s story the other day was her dog in labour. I guess she turned to pimping her dogs out during covid cos she couldn’t travel to sell her own fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Celebs she has slept with……..

Callum Best
A fella from Towie

I’m seething with jealousy 🤣🤣🤣
Who hasn't slept with Calum Best !! I know lots of girls who are Ibiza heads/ London club strippers in the late 90s/early 2000.... they have all slept with him. Sooooo bloody cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her arse is out again wish she would put that orange Big Mac away
Seriously this is not livin la Vida loca it’s living the Vida loco

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.