Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s rough how she can switch off from the kids
That’s why I’m on here
Wouldn’t be arsed if she paraded around the way she does with ZERO kids involved but there’s two little ones in this
We can find ways to get money to be at home with children
This is just very sore
No amount of mugler, balmain or anything else will be able to fill a void that she is creating in her children’s lives ….

Reactions: 17
Does anyone look at her pics and think oh wow I wish that was me?
Or are you like me who looks and feels sadness, for her and her kids. That’s no life holidaying alone, leaving your kids again. No amount of smiling or posts about her life being amazing will convince me she’s happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
We don’t need procedures
We need salatta Guetta
To go home to her children don’t we babe

Reactions: 6
It’s been said before on here and I will say it again no amount of inspirational quotes or "living my best life" captions on Instagram stories will convince anyone that is the actual truth!! The reality of Living your best life as a Mother is seeing your kids, happy, loved, content and safe which is something Sal doesn’t get to take part in as she is way too selfish and too busy living her best life (if you know what I mean) I wouldn’t trade anything I have got even when life gets really tit and stressful and I am skint for her life or material possessions in one billion years 😲 #stickthatinyourpipeSalandsmokeit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
her knicker straps are as twisted as her brain! Busy getting 💩 on in Dubia whilst begging for leather wallpaper and wonky pots

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s literally her only job to put her own pants on straight and she’s got her knickers in a twist!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Believe me when I say I ran here just to post this. Wtf does she look like
AE0FB130-C47C-444B-A976-0C7C7A7A92E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Ah vegan Sal wants leather wallpaper. How truly vulgar.

Epitome of unethical consumerism. Exactly what I meant about being so conflicted. Even her style is all over the place, all the looks she’s posted as liking are mismatched. No one boho would like croc effect leather wallpaper, FACT. She’s a chavvy scumbag thru and thru.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The reply from Sallie “Wait till I announce what I’m doing in a woman's prison”… feels like that could be the end of this trip.
Hopefully shes referring to an overdue stretch.

Epitome of unethical consumerism. Exactly what I meant about being so conflicted. Even her style is all over the place, all the looks she’s posted as liking are mismatched. No one boho would like croc effect leather wallpaper, FACT. She’s a chavvy scumbag thru and thru.
Must be working from home 🚨🚨🍆🍆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Not sure if you or anyone on here watches "The Real Housewives of New York City? All I have got in my head now with that shite tacky AF wallpaper is Countess Luann's song 'MONEY CANT BUY YOU CLASS' playing over and over in my head 😂 she really is coming across thick as pig tit with this behaviour 🤣 get back to your Camel's Sal and your faux veganism 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going to end up in Jail you know don’t think you can do all that bummy business in the UAE 🇦🇪 take a look at my knickers business

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Those outfits remind me of a bet lynch / Joan Collins combo 🤣 in the 80s

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.