Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no honest living here , sex work or not. She doesn’t work to support them kids , they’re supported by the local authority, government and her mother.

she most definitely doesn’t pay tax.

I am guessing she fiddles to claim PIP and/ or housing.

she’s a horrible person spouting vitriol and threatens people (the mere Thought of use threat to intimidate someone and exert power over someone else is lowest of the low)

she works to fulfil her own empty, vacuous life.
SPOT ON!

Reactions: 2
She has no shame. Look at all the stains on whatever it is she is wearing
Screenshot_20220130-093144_Instagram.jpg
:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s making out she’s leading this privileged life , we can see though it Sal. Roaming about in the big old suite on ya Tod. To me that’s one lonely life !! Flying half away around the world just to stand next to the DJ and give it billy big bananas for the gram, and also doing god knows what for that room !

Reactions: 15
She’s making out she’s leading this privileged life , we can see though it Sal. Roaming about in the big old suite on ya Tod. To me that’s one lonely life !! Flying half away around the world just to stand next to the DJ and give it billy big bananas for the gram, and also doing god knows what for that room !
Imagine the stares she will in that hotel 😂😂😂 I bet the guests and staff are pissing themselves knowing full well shes on a potty trip.

Walking around on her own, clearly bored as duck waiting for the next turd to be rolled on her lips

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s what fucks me off the most about her. She thinks she’s so much better than everyone else with her ‘holidays’ and ‘designer’ clothes, trying to make out she’s a boss witch earning her own money through numerous businesses when we all know the truth.
That live at the airport the other day was the true Sal (obviously with a filter), a nasty cow who looks down her nose at people and could cause trouble in an empty room. I genuinely hope her kids refuse to see her as soon as they’re old enough to have their voice heard. The damage she’s already done to those kids by being so erratic and unreliable in their lives is going to take a lot of fixing, and it’s going to get worse as they get older and they realise what she prioritised over them. She’s going to end up being very lonely.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The stained top! Omg! I’m dying, where she’s staying is spotless and hushed and high end. They will be laughing so hard about her behind her back.

a blow dry in Dubai is about £20 but you can get a deal if you buy loads. Surgery is very very common and comes in all price ranges.

Reactions: 10
I am no ‘bible basher’ by any stretch (just doing Holy Communion homework with my son) Sal would not know what homework is sadly!! 😡 And came across this in the Bible - Galatians 6:3 - for if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing he deceives himself - how very apt indeed 🤔

Reactions: 18
I came straight here to cringe at her stained dress. bleeping hell, is that the only outfit left with the least amount of tit on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand getting my hair blown, I love the massage bit but I never feel like it’s as clean as when I wash it myself 🤢

Reactions: 7
Knocking round in a foreign country alone, claiming it’s your best life, when you have a FIVE YEAR OLD child you don’t see from one month to the next.

I was woken at 6.45 this morning by my 4 year old wanting to play ‘don’t step in the poop’ (unicorn edition), my adult children coming for Sunday dinner and probably bringing all their washing……. and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else with anyone else.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.