Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, have a look at that fatimans (or whatever her name is) stories. You'll see the girl with the bottles properly side step our Val 🤣🤣
It looks like everyone basically ignored her except for the odd pic/vid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she got coverage that first night from Sol, who is quite clearly a brass.

Val CANNOT compete with the rest of them, they’re natural stunners from South America.

Reactions: 11
None of our Sal new pals have photos of her on their grid.................

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shallow Sal is back home I see. How long til the free spirit zen Sallie is asking where to get some garish overpriced designer tat from?

Reactions: 9
a shiny steering wheel is a filthy steering wheel. Minty in every way that girl

Reactions: 1
How come she never uploaded any of the videos while she was away that she has just uploaded now,🤔🤔🤔🤔hers were stood in the exact same spot to what seemed like a one continuous crappy track for what felt like hours?? What a little fraud you are Sallie
P.s that slow dancing vid is pure cringe 😂😂

Reactions: 12
How come she never uploaded any of the videos while she was away that she has just uploaded now,🤔🤔🤔🤔hers were stood in the exact same spot to what seemed like a one continuous crappy track for what felt like hours?? What a little fraud you are Sallie
P.s that slow dancing vid is pure cringe 😂😂
She turned up like that fella from the inbetweeners movie and basically forced herself into their holiday. She wasn’t invited or wanted and they tolerated her presence

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ISREAL! 🤣😩😩 Her spelling is almost as bad as that thing she wore on her head

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am sorry but Tel Aviv has killed me off hahahahahahaahhahahahaaha

love it there n all hopefully she doesn’t find the correct spelling

the Orthodox Jews wouldn’t sit next to her if I am honest and there would be a kick off . I doubt she would be able to board most flights the way she dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope to God if she ever sets foot in Israel they deport the witch straightaway for not even being able to spell Tel Aviv 🤣🤣 Zen Sal needs to learn basic spelling and grammar 🤔 you need that Sal to be a "Boss witch" and all #justsaying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the Orthodox Jews wouldn’t sit next to her if I am honest and there would be a kick off . I doubt she would be able to board most flights the way she dresses.
I used to work in travel and we had so many problems with flights for this exact reason !!!

Honestly it was every week we had issues and in the end they cancelled the route because it wasn’t worth the grief.

Her caption just proves our theory that she looks to see where people are going and just rocks up on her own.

Also that she is a bleep who doesn’t want her kids back full time as it interferes with her slut travels.

WHERES THE PODCAST ???

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.