Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cries for fake friends who she's knows for a matter of days, but doesn't give a tit about her "babies", what a bleep

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
You’d think she’d put this when she leaves her kids wouldn’t you
Followed sal for a while now and not once have i heard her talk about her kids like that. You never hear any enthusiasm around her kids - As usual its all about Sal. Those poor girls x

Reactions: 19
I reckon she went there on a job 🍆
Who goes for a week when you’ve harped on about bleeping Tulum for how long. I don’t buy it.

Reactions: 18
I reckon she went there on a job 🍆
Who goes for a week when you’ve harped on about bleeping Tulum for how long. I don’t buy it.
Either a job, or she hopped off the plane with £20 in her bra and that was her spending money for the week 🤣..

actually, I wonder if she was ran out of Tulum by the Cartel she made a sex video with last year

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've been to Burning man a couple of times and did bang on about it like that after as it was an incredible experience, but that was 10 years ago and I didn't have kids at the time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Either a job, or she hopped off the plane with £20 in her bra and that was her spending money for the week 🤣..

actually, I wonder if she was ran out of Tulum by the Cartel she made a sex video with last year
As much as i would hate to give the woman any money i wish i had got the cartel video from her OF 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Nah, she defo winged this holiday on a shoestring on her last minute tui flight. Last year she went Miami on the way back with that mr bean lookalike girl

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wig, I bloody love hour profile pic 😂

Yeah no expense spared on this trip - probably slept on the sofa, borrowed everyone's clothes, and exchanged blowjobs for drugs, what a bleeping magical experience

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The video she’s jus uploaded of her off her Barnet “dancing” with that girl 🤣 she’s gotta be on the mandy 🤣 duck sake reminds me of being at cream as a teen but she’s the back end of thirty!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wig, I bloody love hour profile pic 😂

Yeah no expense spared on this trip - probably slept on the sofa, borrowed everyone's clothes, and exchanged blowjobs for drugs, what a bleeping magical experience
Remember tits she was at her "exclusive villa" I bet my mortgage that she chipped in duck all towards it. I bet she slept on a manky beach towel on a sunlounger

Reactions: 16
Remember tits she was at her "exclusive villa" I bet my mortgage that she chipped in duck all towards it. I bet she slept on a manky beach towel on a sunlounger
Yeah it’s deffo not a villa 🤣 it was a yoga hotel with multiple cabana hut type things if it’s the place she kept posting with the orange gate. I saw it on my explore page this evening must have had a few Instagram types staying there. Each one is quite small and all. I did wonder who the other beautiful people were from her caption earlier.

Reactions: 6
The video she’s jus uploaded of her off her Barnet “dancing” with that girl 🤣 she’s gotta be on the mandy 🤣 duck sake reminds me of being at cream as a teen but she’s the back end of thirty!
Champagne 🤣🤣🤣 it just don’t fit for me

Reactions: 2
Oh my god how many times does she keep wanna use this 🧿🧿 emoji in her captions.
We get you’ve had a “spiritual” awakening and you’ve reached your highest vibration
Now go buzz off that high, if that’s what really happened, instead of trying to prove it was the best time everrrrr to the people in lpool who you claim you can’t Stand.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.