Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sal's on her way home after an entire week at the same club listening to the same one piece of music over and over again....

Now the lottery of whether she complies with the quarantine rules begins. (Spoiler alert: she definitely won't)
Are we able to report her if she doesn’t quarantine?

Reactions: 8
No way in hell that witch will quarantine 😡 don't forget she is on a high spiritual plane then all of us of continuous bullshit and affirmations 🤣🤣 she will be out in the rented rangey spreading her germs and spouting the bullshit in no time 😲 the local cop shop in Tuebrook need a tip off pronto lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s jabbed me
Its entirely possible. Plenty of conspiracy spreaders like her who harp on about not conforming, government brainwashing etc but then secretly get their vaccines so they can still go on their holidays...

Reactions: 18
Sad thing is the gov dont care anymore who quarantines or not, there's loads of scruffs who sell fake double jabbed letters and fake pcr test codes to put on passenger locator forms. I'm just imagining what her case will be like💩🦠, imagine if it got searched 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Its entirely possible. Plenty of conspiracy spreaders like her who harp on about not conforming, government brainwashing etc but then secretly get their vaccines so they can still go on their holidays...
I’m sure someone posted saying she’s double jabbed.

Reactions: 3
I still remember my first perfect coming up experience. 17 years later and Underworld - Born Slippy still holds a special place in my heart 😂
Retro @ Tall Trees about 5 lifetimes ago. Never had a pill as good since so was never arsed after that but my god I was in love with life that night. Can remember the feeling clear as day too - every time I heard music for the next couple of days I was buzzing - my mum always used to have the music Channel on at home it was torture cos I’d fallen and knacked my ankle the same night 🤦‍♀️🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same, she's been tenerife and they only let in vaccinated people
You can go to Tenerife with a recovery cert or a negative PCR if you have an EU passport. Isn’t she a bit polish or something? I think I saw she had a foreign surname?

Oh god she’s reminiscing already. Only just got home to her actual family and misses the fake one over in Mexico.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.