Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am cringing for her trying there to get the tag edited to include her by lovebombing on the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s all sniff some ket , leave our kids behind and put on our hoe clothes and get on a higher plane in talum 🤣🤣 suck a few cocks to fund the trip. Oh I couldn’t think of anything worse it’s such a shallow life 😩

Reactions: 28
Imagine putting all those strangers dicks in your mouth. I bork at the thought when I’ve been with the man decades and have to down a decent chianti before I get to doing that. She must despise herself deep down. No self respect or worth at all.

side note: anyone know what phone she’s got the storage must be amazing with all the ket cult videos and eye bleeping herself and walking to and from the mirror. Need one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine putting all those strangers dicks in your mouth. I bork at the thought when I’ve been with the man decades and have to down a decent chianti before I get to doing that. She must despise herself deep down. No self respect or worth at all.

side note: anyone know what phone she’s got the storage must be amazing with all the ket cult videos and eye bleeping herself and walking to and from the mirror. Need one 😂
Seriously if you don’t enjoy it, take it off the table! If you’re disgusted by something and need alcohol to proceed, DON’T DO IT.
(Sorry for mini derail and I’m sure you were jesting but no woman should be doing anything they don’t want)
For the purposes of thread relevance: Sal wash your hair pls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s all sniff some ket , leave our kids behind and put on our hoe clothes and get on a higher plane in talum 🤣🤣 suck a few cocks to fund the trip. Oh I couldn’t think of anything worse it’s such a shallow life 😩
Speak for yourself :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously if you don’t enjoy it, take it off the table! If you’re disgusted by something and need alcohol to proceed, DON’T DO IT.
(Sorry for mini derail and I’m sure you were jesting but no woman should be doing anything they don’t want)
For the purposes of thread relevance: Sal wash your hair pls
I’m joking I got rid of the man 😂xx

Sallie has ferreted her way into the DJ booth at the bleeping boring thing she’s at

• Haha
  • Heart
What is going on , on that holiday ? Is Val permanently in the same club that ends up on the beach for sunrise 🤔. I go to work and she’s back in the same club again lol and on the beach and then again and again 😩. Deffo Groundhog Day as someone said !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She goes on about how she is so well travelled, yet has visited some where she’s already been before and has not left the “villa” she is staying at. She has done the same thing on repeat for the last three days (prob in the same underwear)

Reactions: 19
I'm crying at the new videos she's uploaded... one minute it's light next it's pitch black again 🤣🤣🤣 the best part is the camera pans around and its not even her filming but some random... I can imagine her saying to this poor lass ' send me that vid please, I have to upload that to look like I am by the dj booth' 🤣🤣 weak!!! How saddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm crying at the new videos she's uploaded... one minute it's light next it's pitch black again 🤣🤣🤣 the best part is the camera pans around and its not even her filming but some random... I can imagine her saying to this poor lass ' send me that vid please, I have to upload that to look like I am by the dj booth' 🤣🤣 weak!!! How saddddd
Do ya know what I watched that one about 3 times thinking nah that's not even her the weirdo haha

• Haha
In some of the shots at that music ‘event’ there are an awful lot of people wearing hats. Have they been gatecrashed by participants in a hat makers convention or something?
Perhaps it’s a cult? Val will be wearing one soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.