Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she at some scuzzy after party ?
That the drifters/druggies that aren’t ready to go home yet go too ! Doubt they had been to bed so must be on drugs. She’s 35 and hanging about with 20 year olds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooops my mistake. I just saw the square ass, baboons ass lips, slab of fudge body and thought it was her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice to hear DJ Derek at the villa has only one record as well 🤣 it's enough to make you want to drown yourself in that scummy sti filled pond they are calling a pool 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nice to hear DJ Derek at the villa has only one record as well 🤣 it's enough to make you want to drown yourself in that scummy sti filled pond they are calling a pool 🥴
I’m confident if this is a beautiful villa, we might have just had a tour? It’s a beach side hostel. Why would you have a lovely villa backed on to a bar? Never

View attachment 987257
What the duck is this ???
That is £100 an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
070E5CF6-3E93-4E9E-A4A6-1D5987C64157.jpeg

‘Family holiday’. That’s all that needs to be said. What a bleeping excuse of a human she is

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.