Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left Tattle but have come back to say Bloody hell!!! like Bloody bloody hell! I might book a flight somewhere and just leave a note for my husband to say it's for my mental health I need to live like a nomad for a while now, sorry about the kids/mortgage etc I need to be free haha can you imagine!

She can't have those kids back, they must be so confused! having a mum that is so in and out of their lives!! I hope the dads have lovely partners who take care of those little girls.
I don’t think she was ever really in to be honest. Hasn’t been for ages. She literally sees them like twice a month pretends the rest of the time 😂

Reactions: 12
Many of my friends are Nomads, they run global businesses from different locations around the world and explore new cultures and thinking for personal growth… I’m pretty sure this isn’t being a nomad. It’s being a sloppy, druggie, prostitute, self obsessed asshole. The only people who can find this aspirational must have the lowest of personal expectations and morals, it’s just wild to watch, especially as a mum. Gosh I travel, with my child and I am too a single mum, we are off to Bali in April for 4 weeks and we’ll learn and explore and I won’t drink while it’s just he and I! I’ll home school him 2 of those as he is at private school, which I pay for though hard work and I never had to show my foof once!!! Imagine that! The thought of dropping him to go and dance with strangers and get high just fills me with dread and even the consequences of what I could lose. She shouldn’t have those kids and she gets everything she deserves. She is absolute scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Nomad is her buzz word of the holiday isn’t it the uneducated self obsessed slut.

She hasn’t given two flying fucks about those girls since they wouldn’t sit in a pram in hideous designer baby grows anymore.

No one normal acts the way she does, selfish duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Eeeeeeeehhhhhh I haven’t been to Sal’s thread for time but I am glad I checked, I could have missed the holiday. What the duck is with that slow sort of swaying they are doing in her stories 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must have! She’s like the only person there with a phone out! Cringe! If it’s that good you’d be in the moment, enjoying yourself! Not thinking about the gram… oh wait 😤 I bet she doesn’t even know what drugs she’s taking! If it’s free, who cares right 🙄😂

Reactions: 20
Happy health pt Sallie axl bezzo pt Greek taverna extraordinaire must be RAGING she has been replaced

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy health pt Sallie axl bezzo pt Greek taverna extraordinaire must be RAGING she has been replaced
In the past 2 months shes had about 5 best mates in liverpool but then decides it's a toxic place. Funny how normal people have a group of mates for years and hers go AWOL. Imagine the stories some of these mates would have on her they need to come on here and dish the dirt and piss her off.

If she hates the UK that much why doesnt she park her square arse abroad 😢 but i suppose she couldn't get her disability payments for mental health if she claimed to live abroad.

Reactions: 27
I reckon this is 20+ hours now of posting a story pretty much every hour. Will she ever sleep?
The come down is going to be agony!

Reactions: 11
This is what I can’t wrap my head around. She must be so mentally poorly to actually chose to do that than be with her kids. We all love a night off but a prolonged amount of time with strangers baffles me. My heart would physically ache. She just must not get that feeling?
Or just to totally selfish. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 1
Bet this is being funded by the money she got from the government for the apprentice scheme she was recruiting for

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Haha rebranding the scrounging and being a part-time dosser, part-time flasher/sex person/full time child abandoner as simply being nomadic is actually a stroke of genius. Sorry to give her any credit but that is funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only starting following her after the stabby video; what was she like before she had the kids took off her? Has she always been a druggy slut?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow, she’s such a good nomad staying in one of those organised holiday villas with a load of teenagers on an 18-30 holiday, and as we all know, nomads are known for their reliance on the British Benefit and Housing system.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I reckon this is 20+ hours now of posting a story pretty much every hour. Will she ever sleep?
The come down is going to be agony!
No doubt about is she’s on a bleeping cocktail of drugs every hour of the day lately. She looks bleeping demented

I only starting following her after the stabby video; what was she like before she had the kids took off her? Has she always been a druggy slut?
Used to constantly film the youngest prancing about in big massive tutu’s, fluffy socks and designer shoes, loud as duck designer T-shirts … Gloat about all the designer stuff she’d been bought.. Take loads of videos during drug fuelled night outs .. post cryptic quotes when Ged hadn’t come home all weekend.. and repeat… that was pretty much it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.