Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no photo.. but I have the original post
FFCBEE90-FD43-43DB-9EFC-7ABD46D075A6.jpeg

And these flashbacks too …

Pretending someone was writing on her stories with updates about her health after a “car crash” when it’s clearly her 🤣
9B8DD04E-E332-4436-9183-FA167EBCF7A6.jpeg

Goin on a mad one aboht a girl called “Shaughna”

60DAE641-982A-4B5F-8883-5E88C741B6C2.jpeg

37E32C00-861F-4A0F-8B4B-DE744227E7F8.jpeg

never did make it to North Korea(wtf) or Cambodia did she 🤣

C01215D8-56F9-4FE8-8DD4-4DECBAD1567D.jpeg

someone could have written the above comment today, not one bleeping thing has changed in over 2 years for the smelly meff

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Nice to hear DJ Derek at the villa has only one record as well 🤣 it's enough to make you want to drown yourself in that scummy sti filled pond they are calling a pool 🥴
Anyone remember brookside? Everytime they filmed inside the night club it was always the same song. It reminds me of that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve dropped a few pills in my time and I’m feeling anxious just watching her videos.

the comedown is going to feel like a brick

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve dropped a few pills in my time and I’m feeling anxious just watching her videos.

the comedown is going to feel like a brick
The beauty of doing it all in your tweens with zero responsibilities then sitting back comfortably watching the 35 year old car crash still at it 🧘🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My daughter is begging me to go out with her for a drink to town. I’m too embarrassed to go because of the way Valerie looks surrounded by young ones.
Oh mate. Unless you go with your nips out, in see through onesie with a high absorbency Tena lady on show, with rancid trex toenails, stinking to high heaven , you will be fine 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s no photo.. but I have the original post
View attachment 987659

And these flashbacks too …

Pretending someone was writing on her stories with updates about her health after a “car crash” when it’s clearly her 🤣
View attachment 987660

Goin on a mad one aboht a girl called “Shaughna”

View attachment 987662

View attachment 987664

never did make it to North Korea(wtf) or Cambodia did she 🤣

View attachment 987667

someone could have written the above comment today, not one bleeping thing has changed in over 2 years for the smelly meff
Remember barbz no one understands her situation 💤💤💤💤💤

I'd love for her to lose her passport and all uk citizenship and live in some bleeping forest in Mexico. She contributes zero to peoples lives, especially those poor girls

Reactions: 16
How many videos? 🤯 honestly it would piss me right off if my “friend” was on her phone videoing all night but even worse she has the bleeping flash on in most of those! Off your nut & your mate has got a flash in your face… nah Val
Can someone please post some of the videos for us who can't see them?

Found the effort pic didn't take long on a goggle search but I'm now going to have nightmares after looking at the 50 different faces and bodies of Sali Axl 😄 what has she become?! She was actually pretty once!
Oh Jesus tonight (and tomora🤣)

Reactions: 7
Has she deleted the picture of her 'family' (her bleeping new mates not her kids!!!) Or was it on her stories?

Reactions: 3
This is what makes me laugh about these morons... they pump everything up their nose and mouth without thinking of the effects and how it will affect them yet... yet... they're all PhD medical experts when it comes to covid jab information 🤣 .. sniffing off dirty toilets and pumping their face with led but won't take anything from people with an actual education 🙃!!!
I get people have their opinions and reasons but these morons are different 🙄 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s never going to change, imagines thinking escaping from your life by taking drugs and going away every opportunity you get is living your best life.
You are meant to create a life for yourself and your kids that you don’t need to use drugs to escape from.
It wouldn’t be so much of a problem if she didn’t have kids but she’s chosen to have them and as most parents know you put them first, it’s not a sacrifice as you get plenty back from it when you are present and involved in their upbringing.
I can imagine Sallie will take all the credit for any achievements of her kids and distance herself from any negative issues they may have even though Sallie is only contributing to the negative aspects.
I don’t think she contacts them regularly at all when she’s away or she probably sporadically phones up off her face asking to FaceTime them to show her mates how pretty her kids are, hopefully her mum doesn’t let her speak to them when she’s in that state and I can’t see her bothering any other time. Maybe I am giving her too much credit and she doesn’t even give them a second thought.

Reactions: 11
I do find it’s always the people who love a pill or a line on the regular who won’t get vaccinated because YouTube says so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do find it’s always the people who love a pill or a line on the regular who won’t get vaccinated because YouTube says so 😂
Oh god I hope not🤣 ! I've recently walked away from my job in anaesthetics after 7 years, with a few doctors too, for refusing the vaccine. It's a personal choice after months of research I dont judge people who get it though. And I can safely say I do not have any sort of filler or that and I definitely do not drink or take drugs either. She just repulses me because shes the most illiterate uneducated skank who talks out her asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.