Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know of anyone who feels the need to constantly emphasise how fabulous their life is and how happy they are. It just screams the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wow! If I was her mum I’d cut her tongue out before she could utter those girls names again you know. How can she say ‘family holiday’ so casually when she’s less than a part time mum.
she really does not have a maternal bone in her body. She needs to stop the mum chat and just carry on kidding herself she’s happy and liked

Reactions: 29
Ah bless, She has taken her daughter's on holiday with her, may be we will see some family photos tomorrow

Reactions: 5
Wow! If I was her mum I’d cut her tongue out before she could utter those girls names again you know. How can she say ‘family holiday’ so casually when she’s less than a part time mum.
she really does not have a maternal bone in her body. She needs to stop the mum chat and just carry on kidding herself she’s happy and liked
When I go away with my hubby and his daughter isn’t with us I proper miss her at times and think ahh would be nice if she were here. Don’t get me wrong sometimes it’s beautiful having us time but I sometimes feel guilty that she’s missing out or just not around us and that’s not even my child!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Really have the best life 🥴 Turned my stomach this post actually.
Same! I normally just laugh at her but really can’t believe she’s said that, especially if N has Instagram and will possibly see what she’s said 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When I go away with my hubby and his daughter isn’t with us I proper miss her at times and think ahh would be nice if she were here. Don’t get me wrong sometimes it’s beautiful having us time but I sometimes feel guilty that she’s missing out or just not around us and that’s not even my child!!
everyone deserves a break and some me time but that ‘family’ reference is sickening. And it’s not the first time is it. it’s messed up
I long for a night just me and my fella but can guarantee we’d do nowt but talk about the kids or miss them and wish we’d brought them. They’re only little for a short time
It’s just so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 17
More like she found out they were all going and tagged along. She’s probably not even got a bed in the villa. She sleeping on the floor. Borrowed money for flights and will never pay it back. Can only afford a side salad and following them everywhere. Bet they wish she would duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you know what, I've felt really crappy this week. It may be cos I've got some virus but I've really missed my kids cos they've gone back to school.
They're only out for a few hours a day but I've really missed them (yes I know I'm a weirdo 😂 give me after the weekend and I'll be glad of school!)

but to go to the other side of the world and start spouting shite about a family holiday with girls I met for a week last year just proves she's a bleeping narc who definitely doesn't deserve them kids of hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How long before shes ill with the Colombian flu? Swear she gets ill on every trip away

Reactions: 14
I’m going to the first threads to search for this condom photo.. wish me luck!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.