Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that weird writhing they do meant to be sexy or something? It just looks like they all have an itchy rash in their nether regions and their sweaty nylon attire is giving them issues with chafing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Mortified by the antics literally cringe cringe cringe!! She thinks this is living your best life. Drops her kids at any opportunity. Although I suppose she doesn’t have her kids to drop in the first place the liar!
I’ve been known to do my fair share of partying and still love a good night out or short break away but this party looks like shite. Just a load of people drugged out of their mind and mixing with a group of young dirty little girls and then there’s Sal the oldest ho in town!
God knows what drugs they are all on maybe magic. Sad arse life and sad piece of tit what a disgrace of a mother she is.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
It’s like they’re all in some zombie cult and are brainwashed. Must be on either ket, Ecstasy or DMT. This is not normal. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 21
It’s like they’re all in some zombie cult and are brainwashed. Must be on either ket, Ecstasy or DMT. This is not normal. I don’t get it.
Ket for sure. They’re all moving slowly and are seemingly in some sort of ket hole. Grim.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Now she’s got her “kids back” social services aren’t monitoring her socials?
Previously she really tried to clean up her gram and tried to portray she was someone better etc etc
Also; when’s the podcast?

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t think of anything worse that Tullum gives me the FEAR !!

Reactions: 24
Doubt it ket , ket is too European . That said I know a few Ibiza heads there .
Whatever they’re on they look like dick heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You would get better looking corpses dug up today than what Sallie is going to look like when she makes her next appearance and that will be with a filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she wearing a pair of American tan tights as a jump suit?

Did anyone else get human sacrifice feels from her last few clips on her stories or was it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many videos? 🤯 honestly it would piss me right off if my “friend” was on her phone videoing all night but even worse she has the bleeping flash on in most of those! Off your nut & your mate has got a flash in your face… nah Val

Reactions: 13
Is that festival she's at free?? Because the music sounds utter tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.