Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exact same thing. Parenting 101 bland food after a bug… but she’s not an actual mother so unlikely to know the basics 😆🤦🏽‍♀️
Kids have a bug ok let’s cook a roast 🤣🤮 wtf never heard anything like it!! Bit of toast and plenty of water queen ! Roast full of gravy is not the answer hahahahahah

Reactions: 8
Kids have a bug ok let’s cook a roast 🤣🤮 wtf never heard anything like it!! Bit of toast and plenty of water queen ! Roast full of gravy is not the answer hahahahahah
God it be enough to make them all start vomitting again 😆🤢🤢 she’s so inept 😆

Reactions: 2
So we can add “bought sausages” to this weeks activity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That "art" in the kitchen just doesn't even go, looks weird and wonder who the 2nd brekkie was for?

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell does she want a medal for cleaning her house
She’s definitely trying to prove something to someone that she’s got her tit together

Reactions: 10
Take my the kids to Japan 😂 hold you horses Judith chalmers, you’ll be lucky if you get to take them to a Japanese restaurant yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She LOVES a good portion of peas doesn’t she

Christ on a bike

the way she chops her food like it’s monkey food also kills me off - no wifey in that chopping love

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She LOVES a good portion of peas doesn’t she

Christ on a bike

the way she chops her food like it’s monkey food also kills me off - no wifey in that chopping love
PEES I’ll have you know. Reinventing the dictionary our Val

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.