Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon she still gets child benefit too? That £140 probs pays her crab stick and egg food shop for the month.

Actually.. because they don’t live with her she won’t get it will she..
Sal will know all the tricks of the trade when it comes to benefits, she will defo get housing benefit as I'm sure those manky houses that kate has are ones for damaged individuals so fits sal to a tee 😂😂😂
I wonder if she managed to clear the 20k she owed them when she was claiming in big brother

Reactions: 8
Nahh that Paul can't be her sugar daddy. She buys all her clothes from aliexpress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Paul is a sugar daddy, I know hin from the bayleyisla threads, he kept coming on the thread under different names trying to big himself up etc. If you got a spare few hours read the threads, it’s wild 😂
Thank you for this suggestion: on page 15 and this is possibly one of the best threads ever 🤣 looks like I’m not sleeping tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Naaaah I’m not having that. Some weird truth tellers appearing these days eh? I still think it’s Paul using multiple accounts and being crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS gaaauuuuuyyyysss turn my back for one minute and man like Paul is back in yet another story. You know me and Paul have history on here (not that kind of history but IYKYK “tell its_me…”) and I don’t think for one minute he would be involved with a skank like Sallie. I’ll give you that much PBW 😙

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Imagine what Sal has to do with John ( If he’s real ) to get a watch and him to pay for her range 🤦‍♀️ John must be pretty desperate lol
Old Sal would love to get on Chloe khans level of sugar daddy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paul likes younger girls doesn’t he

This sounds bad , but Sallie is too old. That’s why she can’t do DBX either , she is out marketed .

so it’s a no from me on that 🍵 front.

Paul likes younger girls doesn’t he

This sounds bad , but Sallie is too old. That’s why she can’t do DBX either , she is out marketed .

so it’s a no from me on that 🍵 front.
He said that he doesn’t discriminate on age and has girls in their 30’s but come on, compare some of the girls to her 😬 they may have met in the past but him being her actual sugar daddy I’m not having it. I do think she has someone paying for stuff atm the moment though that’s why she’s all “life is so good” blah blah blah

• Angry
Reactions: 14
He said that he doesn’t discriminate on age and has girls in their 30’s but come on, compare some of the girls to her 😬 they may have met in the past but him being her actual sugar daddy I’m not having it. I do think she has someone paying for stuff atm the moment though that’s why she’s all “life is so good” blah blah blah
Exactly . She brassic and hardly Chloe Khan levels in terms of income, isn’t doing much OF again I don’t think , so must be someone , just doubt it’s him . Whoever he is , she is literally in that car once every couple of months so he can’t be that arsed nor floating her that much.

Exactly . She brassic and hardly Chloe Khan levels in terms of income, isn’t doing much OF again I don’t think , so must be someone , just doubt it’s him . Whoever he is , she is literally in that car once every couple of months so he can’t be that arsed nor floating her that much.
Don’t think Paul would be arsed driving up North to see her either when he can have girls picked up and dropped off at his house. And she didn’t stick around in London did she.

The car is an Aston Martin is it?

• Angry
Paul is pretty famous for having sugar babes you can search his name online I’ve seen him on previous threads financially supporting influence type girls, his usual type is slim blondes like his fiancé grace and ex bayley. She use to put up pictures in his chauffeur car. Val is far from his usual type maybe why he binned her off, The latest sugar daddie I don’t know as much about yet I presume he’s low key with him being married.
Paul Paul??? I didn’t get chance to get in to that thread properly but I know enough…👀👀

Reactions: 4
I cannot wait for kids to be in bed so I can get stuck into this Paul thread 👀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.