Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Its_Me

VIP Member
Jesus Christ on a bike!

I got lost on that bayley thread and the whole Paul/Ted and @Its_Me love story (was so romantic 😍)
I was sat gob smacked! Thanks for the suggestion!

I don't know if I want our Val to be involved with him, cos he's an absolute fruit loop, but then again she can look after herself cos she is handy with a pair of scissors after all 💁🏻‍♀️
Hahahaha it was a wild ride that’s for sure 😂 I remember one day it was like 2-3am and everyone was sacred to sleep because the drama just kept coming!

Ethel's little Willy

Hahahaha it was a wild ride that’s for sure 😂 I remember one day it was like 2-3am and everyone was sacred to sleep because the drama just kept coming!
It was amazing!!! Loved the whole Christian Grey persona he portrayed compared to who he actually is.
As for all his various accounts, he deserves a medal cos I couldn't come up with so many different email addresses 🤣

satwithabrew

So basically on route to London for business. Posts in a restaurant then 12 hours later posts herself walking through Harrods... listening to her walk she sounds like she’s walking wide legged, due to last nights fanny bashing.... buys the goods she got fucked for and now met a friend shes gonna double up with tonight, to earn her cash to last the next she opens her gash!
sal ain’t got a pot to piss in! Also her recent make up and filter make her look like she has jaundice and her liver is about to pack in. AKA Marge Simpson

Percypig

It was amazing!!! Loved the whole Christian Grey persona he portrayed compared to who he actually is.
As for all his various accounts, he deserves a medal cos I couldn't come up with so many different email addresses 🤣
I couldn’t sleep as I got so sucked into reading it last night!
How come the thread just ended, did it get closed down?

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks