Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to wake up tomorrow with a fanny like a punched lasagne dirty little meff

Reactions: 22
What the fuck ! The shame ! With a load of kids in a rap battle ! What a load of shit that is hahaha ! Flew to Benidorm for that? I can’t get over her you know she’s off her rocket that girl ! She’s a proper show isn’t she !

Reactions: 8
Thread is killing me tonight literally can not breathe!! ooh what a fucking mess!

Reactions: 8
And another thing....its been many many fucking moons ago that she was able to charge £600........

Thread is killing me tonight literally can not breathe!! ooh what a fucking mess!
You need to get on the KHM thread love...we have a fucking ball!

Hiya @HorTilBub

Hiya @MrsSavage.....oh EY, were all ere!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Me too!!! I was like is this a joke! What I need to know is who is Jonny and what’s in his plazzy bag.

Reactions: 7
Wow quite a few pages to catch up on from last night! Absolutely CRINGINGGG at this rap battle she’s at also absolutely shocked and appalled that anyone would pay £600 to dip their wick in her tuna canoe!! Although seems to be when she was “famous”, doubt she would get that now seeing as she gets her snatch out for £3.50.

Gloating too about travelling for a month, them poor girls of hers are going to grow up so fucked Up with a mum like her, the oldest girl must be about 10/11 now? Another year or 2 and her and her mates will be on Instagram seeing Nirvana shit names mum flashing her nips and flaps for £3.50, poor poor girls

edit as I went to check her Twitter, her never ending sale as similar to DFS, always a fucking 24 hour sale Just shows that no one would pay the £10 Or whatever the going rate is for popular only fans pages, RAT!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This reject rap battle is so cringe!!!
Sallie seems entertained....goes to show her intellectual levels!

Reactions: 4
her never ending sale as similar to DFS, always a fucking 24 hour sale

Only 5 dollars... YES 5 dollars!!

I literally read it in the cheesy sales pitch voice too

I'll pay her 5 dollars to put her Dingey minge away!!!

Reactions: 6
edit as I went to check her Twitter, her never ending sale as similar to DFS, always a fucking 24 hour sale Just shows that no one would pay the £10 Or whatever the going rate is for popular only fans pages, RAT!
You buy one (fanny flap) You get one free!!!!!!!

Anyone remember that advert lol

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.