Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trans?
Hahahahh nope she has a couple of kids none live with her though ex street brass now on the only fans jive. She was recently on instagram but she got arrested and then her accounts gone again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hahahahh nope she has a couple of kids none live with her though ex street brass now on the only fans jive. She was recently on instagram but she got arrested and then her accounts gone again
Oh noooooo gutted she hasn’t got a live thread!!

Reactions: 3
Ah it was cos all of her ‘fans’ were on here , basically causing drama , from their writing they all sounded young , and she had quite a few threads as they were on here constant .

She pure stuck up for Val when the video came out and then delivered a chilling threat from her bath on how she knew the truth hahahaha

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Ah it was cos all of her ‘fans’ were on here , basically causing drama , from their writing they all sounded young , and she had quite a few threads as they were on here constant .

She pure stuck up for Val when the video came out and then delivered a chilling threat from her bath on how she knew the truth hahahaha
Exactly what Val needed isn’t it, someone who probably can’t go 6 months without being arrested vouching for Val Scissorhands 😆

Think Val has the same hairdo too 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When does Sal take her girls on holiday? Must be this weekend as it's half term.

Reactions: 4
She’s mentioned Sunday. I’m really intrigued to see if she goes as this is the first time I’ve been properly following her to see it all played out. Hopefully for the kids sake they go but you all don’t seem confident.

Reactions: 10
aw I remember her! People used to share her videos, she’s off her rocker. Is she still about?? Can’t find her on insta
She’s moved over to Twitter and believe me you don’t want to look. Her starfish is out for everyone to view

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She really is as thick as pig tit really though trying to pretend she has her kids one min and buying a carton of milk and a sandwich for her tea the next i have no words for this stain.

Think shes been reported again shes on tiktok i think 😂

her twitter: 😖

tiktok:
@banterqueen12345
Banter queens a scab off the woody estate cant for the f life of me remember her real name but she hangs round with all lads young enough to be her son who claim blag dla.
elsa is her name something like that

Is this the filter, or is her mouth really that mangled?

View attachment 823271
Both 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Banter queens a scab off the woody estate cant for the f life of me remember her real name but she hangs round with all lads young enough to be her son who claim blag dla.
elsa is her name something like that

Both 😂😂😂
Elsa frost her name is hahaha 🤢🤢 have you seen her Twitter !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.