Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walnutss

VIP Member
Arguing the point that becky is better than sallie is like saying Ted bundy was a bit nicer than Jeffery dahmer. Doesn't matter both cunts who do not give a fuck about their children.

You do not involve your children in your messy relationships

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

gigi_93

VIP Member
Makes me wonder what all these baboon-arse lipped girls (it’s an epidemic let’s be honest) are going to look like when they’re 70/80. Can’t wait I’m gonna be screaming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
This just came up on an ad on my phone 😂 and i have a feeling by the size of this and the lay out she may live around here 🤔
👑 Crown of the day goes to you tattle sista! Defo the same layout and that postage stamp backyard she was having a festival in and hiring a motorised lawnmower for……Gardner would have fuckin whiplash!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Been here before haven’t we

house all clean and fresh. New Sal, new business venture and rent an office by the hour. Photoshopping in a Ali express thong. Life is great as proved by posting inspiring quotes.

Happy sigh. Normal service is resumed

• Haha
  • Heart

laughing

VIP Member
Soooooo, I messaged Marvin.

Our Sal did not like some of the bits in her interview with him so he pulled it as he did not want the hassle

• Haha
  • Wow

Queenie Pop

4096D610-C033-4F04-96D8-06E8F3D19061.png
ACE1B4DB-A90C-4A72-80C9-C0636F603C2E.png
55C5438E-55AF-407F-8BBF-F805B27EA53E.png
D0FB1027-EFB0-40AD-8509-74736F469AD8.png
So she’s been pretty boring. She must be drinking her wine out of her goldfish bowl wine glass and going over photos of Gerard. Planning her wedding. I’ve just had a look Val and Elizabeth Duke don’t have a blue diamond range

• Haha
Reactions: 25

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
That Bellalux definitely needs her own thread. She’s in Turkey with her kids for 3 weeks and is pissed up all the time! Currently on a bait party doing shots getting her kids to film it
632EE877-B155-47CB-A0B8-6CED4F72A0D2.jpeg

She really does need her own thread. She’s giving us Val in Tulum vibes with this one. Did you hear her drunken stories talking to herself last night? She’s been obliterated the whole time she’s been away with her kids. It’s awful

• Sick
  • Haha

Lan70

VIP Member
In the space of a few hours, Sal's deleted her insta, been to see Jane's Bond (😂😂) and having a mental breakdown on twitter. Same shit different platform
Erratic as fuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

In the space of a few hours, Sal's deleted her insta, been to see Jane's Bond (😂😂) and having a mental breakdown on twitter. Same shit different platform
Jane’s Bond is my favourite 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪

the village idiot never fails haha!!!!

who believes she watched a 3 hour movie 🍿 🎥🤣🤣🤣

• Haha