Sallie Axl #38 The Kent Variant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deluded…. This is NOT happening
Isn’t she a bleeping moron, as if in a million years she is going there 🤣 oh Sal ur such a nob

View attachment 817830
Poor bleeping kids man how many times have those girls been told they are doing this and that this year? Bet they dont even brag to their mates anymore because their mums a liar and a let down!

Could be bleeping anyone love her babies could be some Albanian fellas dog shes met on holiday in south africa from the tit that comes our of her trout.

and wtf does she look like. Fair enough going for the sporty look all blck and the gillet but wtfs with the cap? Sure they are only for when its too sunny. The trainers look pastied and the bag is a dinner bag. She looks like a transexual.(no offence to them at all by the way most of them are more woman that sallie)

Is that the only toy her kid has aswel? The car and the bear? Ive not seen one other not even a kids sock or shoe on the floor. I know my kids teddies are all over liverpool there would be no way that teddies would of atayed in that car in my house for 6 weeks

Thread suggestion:

No more Val just boring old saggy Sal

😂 i joke by the way i know you guys can come up with some blinders.
For the love of god will she put a bleeping shade on that light on the ceiling, it’s giving me bad anxiety 😫 trampy witch, val if u read this send me a message and I’ll post u one girl 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really is one funny fucker!! I am supposed to be packing to go on a real holiday with my real family and I can't be arsed so I am gonna send her a picture of my son's monopoly play money and a swatch watch from the 80's 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #stickthatupyourarseSal
Do you think she has been getting messages from Bradley Weekes Fx Supreme 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow the absolute state of them all! And half them pushing 40? Did that lad come free with the karaoke? I’m so glad I’m not from Liverpool of this is how they act sorry to any scousers on here but that’s embarrassing they have made a holy show of Liverpool that jasmine is paul Kelly’s girl they are nasty
Look at paul kelly, banged up for heroin supply. Typical bleeping scroats living on the proceeds of drug money.
People like that duck me off so much, not a single education between them all.

Reactions: 6
Can whoever makes the next thread attach a link to the wiki Post?

i reckon we need something a bit more succinct like the hinch thread first post. I would make a
new thread myself but I cannot.

Sallie axl wiki - Read it here

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do you think she has been getting messages from Bradley Weekes Fx Supreme 🤣
The absolute state of him he looks thick as duck 🤔 I would not put him in charge of my 7 year old's money box or his colouring book and crayons #matchmadeinheavenforSal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.