Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the lads she’s been clinging onto are stopping another night. What are the bets she’ll do the same 🤔
Yet again proving she is that woman who must have a man’s attention to validate her 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣

She’ll even put up with a man publicly mugging her off - she needs to get some self respect and stop behaving like a kicked dog!

Reactions: 15
Wow these videos today !! 🤣🤣 imagine being an adult and walking round like you've wrapped your g string around you after fighting with a wasp!!! The state of it 🤣
I'm all for a big of sexy clothing on a night out but this doesn't strike me as a place to wear it... she screams 'I am charging by the hour' .... yuck she's filth !!!
Fanny belly button has got me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From I-beeef-faaa

She’s bleeping embarrassing. Why does she do this & change her accent. I am DYING for her to latch on to someone Scottish or Irish.
It’s a true sign she doesn’t have an identity. She morphs into her surroundings and those she’s with.
Wow these videos today !! 🤣🤣 imagine being an adult and walking round like you've wrapped your g string around you after fighting with a wasp!!! The state of it 🤣
I'm all for a big of sexy clothing on a night out but this doesn't strike me as a place to wear it... she screams 'I am charging by the hour' .... yuck she's filth !!!
Fanny belly button has got me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 !!!
rewearing trousers on holiday when you earn 17k a month. Someone didn’t pay hold luggage 🤣🤣

‘waiting to go to the airport’ questions (she got 2) 🤣🤣 and now it looks like she’s sacked coming home off again 🤣🤣 ‘I miss my kids’ until she gets some male attention (even negative, cos let’s face it, they’re mocking her).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuine question as it has been so long since i actually managed to get away on holiday - do cunts actually walk around like she does filming themselves walking down the street while pouting? Do people not point and laugh?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuine question as it has been so long since i actually managed to get away on holiday - do cunts actually walk around like she does filming themselves walking down the street while pouting? Do people not point and laugh?
Only abnormal wankers with personality defects would be seen doing this as absolutely people do snigger at them but they are too wrapped up in their phone to notice!

With Val it seems (with or without her phone) people she meets on holiday love to take the piss out of her and she’s too thick to realise, even when it’s blatant. Just as these lads are mocking her now, the girls she met on the boat in Miami had a laugh at her expense when she was talking about losing her IG account and her number of followers, they posted some sarcastic thing about her afterwards 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't!!! Me and my other half actually seen these insta tramps on one of our holidays few years back .. I woke him up to look and laugh at them posing on jet ski's. They never went out on them just made this poor sod take them in the water, had a 20 minute photo shoot on their Nokia 300 phones and off they got.... it made our days we pissed ourselves laughing so much 🤣!! Trust me when I say he thought they looked like freaks too... so no sal blokes don't fancy you they see right through it !!

It's cringey to watch imagine seeing her doing it infront of you. It's the slapping of her lips and and skuttling around noises I can't stand while she thinks she looks amazing 🤮🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she’s posting videos from previous nights to try “control the narrative” when she’s really back in her lonely flat

Reactions: 14
E3F49990-40B4-4B7F-9929-C504D4D76A42.png

N’awwwww Sal I don’t blame you love! I’d do the same if I was you! 😍 no responsibilities to come home to; no secure job, no kids to look after. You stay and party like it’s 1999, you still act 16 anyway

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Don't!!! Me and my other half actually seen these insta tramps on one of our holidays few years back .. I woke him up to look and laugh at them posing on jet ski's. They never went out on them just made this poor sod take them in the water, had a 20 minute photo shoot on their Nokia 300 phones and off they got.... it made our days we pissed ourselves laughing so much 🤣!! Trust me when I say he thought they looked like freaks too... so no sal blokes don't fancy you they see right through it !!

It's cringey to watch imagine seeing her doing it infront of you. It's the slapping of her lips and and skuttling around noises I can't stand while she thinks she looks amazing 🤮🤣
OMG, as if you wouldn’t go on the jet ski 😂😂😂 It’s actually a bit sad that people miss out on fun because they don’t want to mess up make-up/hair etc. Give me a good old splash in the water anyday, who cares about staged photo shoots when you can have the memories instead!

Reactions: 8
AaaaaaiiiiiiiRat Gerllls! 👋👋👋Fuking hell how desperate is our Sal/Val, I’m not being funny but fancy flogging your minge to some random just for a free holiday, only for them to fuk you off cos you are a cat fish that a) looks nothing like the filtered distorted pics you post! b) are an unstable dangerous compulsive liar! c) smell of tuna! d) has no personality whatsoever! It happened with Arfans and it’s happened again, I’m sure it’s a regular occurrence and she ain’t getting repeat business from them! 😂😂 Turn it in Val love, you are more than old enough to know better, stop leeching over young lads, stop acting like your something special, and more importantly stop pretending you want to be a mum! You’re a scrubber through and through 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else think she’s posting videos from previous nights to try “control the narrative” when she’s really back in her lonely flat
It’s possible, she likes to think she can mislead Tattlers.

The end result is the always the same though (whatever the location), Val- by herself, feeling lonely and living in the past

Reactions: 13
It’s possible, she likes to think she can mislead Tattlers.

The end result is the always the same though (whatever the location), Val- by herself, feeling lonely and living in the past
EasyJet only fly back from Mykonos to Manchester on Wednesdays and Saturdays so if she’s home she’ll have to fake it until Saturday now!

• Haha
  • Wow
EasyJet only fly back from Mykonos to Manchester on Wednesdays and Saturdays so if she’s home she’ll have to fake it until Saturday now!
If she is home then she probably will (until someone tags her or comments and drops her in it). She could be doing what she did for Tullum though, flying and changing at 100 airports because she can’t afford a direct flight 🤣

• Haha
It’s a true sign she doesn’t have an identity. She morphs into her surroundings and those she’s with.

rewearing trousers on holiday when you earn 17k a month. Someone didn’t pay hold luggage 🤣🤣

‘waiting to go to the airport’ questions (she got 2) 🤣🤣 and now it looks like she’s sacked coming home off again 🤣🤣 ‘I miss my kids’ until she gets some male attention (even negative, cos let’s face it, they’re mocking her).
I genuinely think she went out alone to see what she could score and latched on to these lads who are ripping the tit out of her.

I bet she squashed her 2 bikinis and crusty shots into her fake lv handbag on her easyjet £90 flight as holdluggage is about the same cost.

2nd full week of high school and imagine your mum still bleeping round Europe like a stray cat, she is revolting 🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Anyone else think them crusty denim batty riders have given up the ghost and gone home without Sal?? I think she is already home and posting these videos because she is a proper bleeping Catfish who thinks she is smarter then us Tattlers? 🤔 every time I click on one of her insta stories I have Tragedy by Steps playing over and over in my head - the lyrics are spot on and sum her up perfectly 🤣🤣🤣 I feel sorry for her kids having that poor excuse for a Mother would rather go shagging and hanging round with randoms in Mykonos then spend time with them 😤😤😤 #disgrace #goandeyefuckyourselfSal

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah how predictable……..seems like she’s not missing her kids after all. Imagine being that mum where all it takes is meeting a bunch of lads 🤣🤣 yeah hilarious Sal, your kids must feel sooooooy loved.
She has got to have some serious issues to be posting “missing the kids” one day and this the next.... 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.