Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who remembers years ago when SMD and Sal were in some hotel in London together with their children (sallie had the little girl) and everyone was like eww are they seeing their customers in the room next to where the kids are sleeping ? Ruff as duck these 2....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Well I have been bored shitless with our dirty Sal last few days.
I don't know who she thinks she's kidding though, by not putting anything on and thinking she's not doing anything... we only have to look at SMD and know exactly what she's doing !! 🤣 thick as dog tit !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve only seen the pics here but has Sal told SMD she can only take pictures from the same spot in the living area? We’ve only seen the same angles of the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought Sallie isn’t bothered about tattle 🤔 😂
What I don’t understand is why she doesn’t restrict her suspected trolls from viewing her stories.
Obviously, not me, because I’m bleeping delightful

Sorry if I’ve missed it but what are they looking for ?
They are reading through here and seeing if they spot any similarities… they are mostly relying on people dobbing their mates in.
Snitches get stitches Linda

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.