Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s never mentally grown up from being a carefree teenager
I think it’s her source of attention , most fellas in the 35 bracket I don’t think would be interested , they can probably sense how much hard work she is. But young ones would do.
Made me laugh when she posted this week, about having sex 4 times a week. So what? I do in my relationship too but I do not bleat on about it.

Reactions: 8
thread suggestion:
we all know it ain’t a four bed, still obsessed with GED, lips will soon be bigger than her head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
🎙 "AND THE AWARD FOR MOTHER OF THE YEAR FOR DRIVING HER CAR WHILST HER YOUNG CHILD IS IN THE FRONT SEAT AND SHE IS JUST *HAVING* TO CAPTURE THAT SPECIAL MOMENT OF LOOKING AT A LEASED RANGE ROVER DASH TO SHOW EVERYONE THE CAR DOES IN FACT HAVE 2 FRONT SEATS GOES TOOOOO ...

""SCAAAABBBYYY MCSTABBBYYY AAAXXXXXXXXXL BAXEL BEAN AKA NATWEST VAL""

GET UP HERE AND COLLECT YOUR AWARD YOU PARENTING INSPIRATION YOU ✌🏻"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
🎙 "AND THE AWARD FOR MOTHER OF THE YEAR FOR DRIVING HER CAR WHILST HER YOUNG CHILD IS IN THE FRONT SEAT AND SHE IS JUST *HAVING* TO CAPTURE THAT SPECIAL MOMENT OF LOOKING AT A LEASED RANGE ROVER DASH TO SHOW EVERYONE THE CAR DOES IN FACT HAVE 2 FRONT SEATS GOES TOOOOO ...

Do they dads not see this tit and kick the duck off?

Reactions: 14

Why is she using the 💦 emoji With her kid?

She uses that when she is bragging about pissing the bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

She's vile, how bleeping dangerous this is, not only to her kid but other people driving and pedestrians! Winds me up badly when people do that purely to show off! Literally driving a massive weapon that could kill someone! She is a bleeping weapon!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus, she is truly vile, She doesn’t love her kids putting them in dangerous situations like that 😤 and she really is a vacuous moron who does not deserve those girls one bit and I bet “Lisa the enabler” just lets her do what she wants now?? Anyone want to tell Ged what his stabby woman of an ex is doing with his child?? 🥱🥱🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What’s she actually pointing out on that post? Every car has two front seats doesn’t it?!
I think she was trying to show she had the air con or something 😅 it's been really hot where I am so if it was similar where she was then she was probably showing off how cool she was 🙄🥴 could never tell this one a secret 😅 she over shares so much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn't work out wtf she was trying to show either if I'm totally honest.... it's pissing baking here too, I don't show aircon to people who don't give a tit whilst driving.... is she going to say the enabler filmed that as well??
You can clearly see she's driving too with how she looks up!! bleeping freak! She can do it as much as she wants to herself and put herself in harms way but not innocent pedestrians and other road users !!!! Honestly how do you report it ?

Reactions: 8
I think she was trying to show she had the air con or something 😅 it's been really hot where I am so if it was similar where she was then she was probably showing off how cool she was 🙄🥴 could never tell this one a secret 😅 she over shares so much
Omg I didn’t see the reflection of the child and thought she was showing that she had the seat massager things on and was getting excited by them, hence the emoji 🙈🤣.. I mean you never know with her , not even a fire extinguisher is safe around her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t see the reflection of kid either but could tell she was driving with her reflection of looking up.

I just don’t get it tho - it just shows her Instagram life is basically her whole world; “hmmmm, whilst I’m driving, what can I put on my stories so people are envious of me and think I’m amazing? Oh! I know! That I have aircon in my [enterprise hired] car! Yes! That’s it! I’ll show everyone how unreal my life is with my aircon whilst also risking my darling daughter’s life. duck it, she’s already seen me stab her dad with a pair of scissors, she’ll be ok. Aircon ayeeeeeeee”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Sallie needs some proper mental health help? how can she think this is normal and have two children? She could literally cure diseases, duck off COVID for good, end poverty, wars, terrorism etc... and my opinion of her would never ever change, she has an ugly soul 😳 grow the duck up (you are 35) and take some responsibility for your actions and your children, stop getting your wonky tits and crusty fanny out for sweaty pervs (who are these people??) and posting it online, be a proper boss witch as in get a real job and some some self respect and be a role model for your girls 👍 it can happen plenty of people go through tit and adversity and come back bigger and better despite everything that has happened to them - I know someone who went to Prison in his teens, treated women like proper tit, kids with different women, now 20 years later earns over 100k a year as quantity surveyor and has an impressive property portfolio treats his kids like gold they want for nothing and everything he has is purely through hard work and determination, I genuinely think she thinks she is special and is a lazy arse cow who just can’t be arsed and for that she can go and take her crusty sweaty denim batty riders stick em up her arse and duck right off 🙌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Eeee she’s such a bell end. Who’s arsed if she is driving a range rover though. Honestly I can’t imagine anyone giving a duck. But she is that made up with herself she has to film while driving. Just shows how skint she is really.

Reactions: 12
I bet she has wasted thousands of pounds trying to be something that she isn't and never will be (relatable and real) these things don't cost any money 😟 Big Brother was 8 years ago and she was the first person out because she was a vile, attention seeker it's like history repeating itself over on Instagram 🤔

Reactions: 13
I tell ya what, even from the image of her kid in the reflection she looks less than impressed with sal 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.