Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m coming in a balaclava, a sprout net and some knock off Val-entino trainers from Aliexpress.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ll just be in Asda in the aisle with the frozen corn and nuggets. Just send me a link to watch live 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You can always tell what a mint night is being having by all when they have their phones out filming to show everyone JUST WHAT A MINT NIGHT THEY ARE HAVING 😏
Right!!! If it's that mint ya deffo not busy on ya phone filming!! 🤔

I'm wearing the crusty purple bikini she wore for ages in Tulum along with the tatty fucked hair extensions and the blue bandana. Can't wait!! ✌😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I will be in my diamanté clear Loubs courtesy of Arfan, and a LV bucket hat for good mesure! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Whatever weather , I’ll be there in a Durag

and I’ll bring some salad for us all to chow down on

I’ll bring a few Alan keys to help putting up the bunks too

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s absolutely disgusting sausage 💖!!!!! 🤣🤣
I’m bored out my Fucken brains with her !! She’s not even entertainment these days !! Sad times !! 🤪🤪🤪
Even Katie price is boring and don’t get me started on big LOZZA !! They are letting me down daily 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 come on Val… it’s Friday ?? Please have at least a meltdown 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I’m never gonna get my Vip status man!! 😩😩😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Get yourself over to Kate Hayes threads. She’s the best one yet,she’s got other a hundred threads so happy reading! Also you MUST read the wiki,all the evidence is there. It’s hilarious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll come in children's workout gear with half my tits bulging out the sides, and whenever the camera comes out I'll whip out a kettlebell and show you my back breaking form x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought she was never going out “back home” the UK was dead 💀 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Looks like a bastard leprechaun

I will come with side salads and bottles of water. I will wear a white blazer thing with my tits and kebab hanging out.

She forgot to Photoshop her waist and hips here.
View attachment 744064
she’s just got her makeup done by a professional and is using a filter to show it off 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Today’s the housewarming trolls! I know because I put it in my diary as instructed. Marquee & DJ pending………….😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus, she looks like she has escaped from the Black Pearl on New Brighton Beach #tragic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t have a dog but I’m getting my cat’s names tattooed on my face later. My car will be a rental and I’ll be bringing a side salad and some eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.