Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime sal posts a passive aggressive quote ...

I just think like how olds her eldest now surely old enough to google her mum? I'd be absolutely devastated if my mum was selling videos of herself having sex for 3.99 or literally begging men to come watch her. And I say this as a mum of 2 myself, its disgraceful. She's disgraceful. I don't care how old fashioned i sound women should embrace and love every aspect of ourselves and celebrate it n all that tit but were raising the future women of the world and its just never okay to promote putting a price on your body. 🤷‍♀️She parades her over inflated overshagged self all over social media and thinks she's woke? She's literally the same as every other grotbag out there. Resorted to selling her body cos her personality is empty.
It makes me wonder how Val would feel if her girls followed in her footsteps doing similar to only fans. I'm sure that no matter how much she gloats about her alleged 17k a month she would much rather earn money not getting her minge out.

Saying that she'd probably be like Lisa the enabler and not give a rat's arse as long as she gets something out of it. She doesn't give a tit about them kids now so why would I think she'd care at any point 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought schools didn’t allow designer gear anymore? I know my daughters school doesn’t.

What’s happened with Kerry Katonas daughter?

Reactions: 4
Everytime sal posts a passive aggressive quote ...

It makes me wonder how Val would feel if her girls followed in her footsteps doing similar to only fans. I'm sure that no matter how much she gloats about her alleged 17k a month she would much rather earn money not getting her minge out.

Saying that she'd probably be like Lisa the enabler and not give a rat's arse as long as she gets something out of it. She doesn't give a tit about them kids now so why would I think she'd care at any point 😅
She’d probably brag about it. She’s that off the pace and thick

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She a bad a dicked I use to get my coats from Zara and my tights from greaty market as they were always dead funky tights loved greaty for me tights everyone would always ask were my tights were from 😭 they would match to my uniform colours with matching fucken bobbles👌

Reactions: 7
What a vision 🤔 Someone needs to tell Sal it is not 1985 anymore and she is not at 'dance' class 🤣🤣🤣 imagine just minding your business walking round a shop and she rocks up in this ensemble?? Cringe! Hardly, the dress of a 35 year old mother of 2 (allegedly)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a vision 🤔 Someone needs to tell Sal it is not 1985 anymore and she is not at 'dance' class 🤣🤣🤣 imagine just minding your business walking round a shop and she rocks up in this ensemble?? Cringe! Hardly, the dress of a 35 year old mother of 2 (allegedly)
Is that her new range in the background 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That night was hysterical 😂 I remember tears rolling down my face and trying not to wake my husband up when that lad who looked like he’d been left behind on a school trip appeared on the mic 😂😂😂😂
With what looked a bag of goldfish in his hand 🤣

• Haha

I can smell the tuna from here.

• Haha
Aww… she misses her Spanish friends.
Remember when they ran her out of Tulum and were coming on her lives calling her a witch? Wonder if they miss her too?! 😂
Pretty sure she ended up, as always, alone on that holiday… just as she’s alone now… and just as she’ll end up alone on her next holiday (whenever that will be… when is the campervan August holiday happening?!)
12E98214-5541-4F6C-A8EB-DED27E27A625.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww… she misses her Spanish friends.
Remember when they ran her out of Tulum and were coming on her lives calling her a witch? Wonder if they miss her too?! 😂
Pretty sure she ended up, as always, alone on that holiday… just as she’s alone now… and just as she’ll end up alone on her next holiday (whenever that will be… when is the campervan August holiday happening?!)
View attachment 730843
And I bet they miss her like the bleeping plague 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she dress like a 7 year old? She looks like she’s on her way into town for a McDonalds Happy Meal and a trip to Build a Bear 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can see that she’s alone here - she’s sat outside the pub, day drinking and talking shite to herself on her phone. Does she not realise how bleeping mental she is? She’s only one step off screaming at people on the bus.
'Having SO MUCH MONEY go through it'

Okay Sal, we believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 why does she even pretend she earns so much on OF. Who would actually be impressed by this. It’s not exactly a life goal for most people. How would we even know that’s her house. She could be dossing at someone elses.

Reactions: 21
Oi Oi Rat Gerlllzz how’s it going? 👋🏼😁

Been a hot minute since I was last hear what’s Queen Ratty been up to, I’m lost??

Looks like she’s only got one kid left & them matching trainers with her mate? 🤣🤣 I stopped watching her stories she’s so bleeping dry & just plain cringe..

With that being said I hope I ain’t missed any entertainment from the ol sket 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.