Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops got it wrong, my bad😂🙈. It's only for public open figures pages. but just so you know for when she puts it to public again or if needed for any other influencers. It won't work on private pages. Can view through this instead of burner accounts 😂
I use stories down to be nosy 🕵🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s been private, changing her Instagram name and deleting/changing her profile pic for the past week now… obviously hiding from someone she likely owes money to again!

Any sign of her kids now living with her?? They were meant to have moved in back in March I remember her saying 😂

Has she set off on the campervan holiday she said she had booked for August yet?!

Any sign of the car that she said she’d bought, or was it just another rental so she could move house??

She’s getting her teeth done again this month too she said…?

There’s only 2 weeks of August left!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s been private, changing her Instagram name and deleting/changing her profile pic for the past week now… obviously hiding from someone she likely owes money to again!

Any sign of her kids now living with her?? They were meant to have moved in back in March I remember her saying 😂

Has she set off on the campervan holiday she said she had booked for August yet?!

Any sign of the car that she said she’d bought, or was it just another rental so she could move house??

She’s going to Bali and Mykonos first, then she’s getting her chest tattoo finished, then she’s going to Ibiza for 6 weeks with the kids, then the bunk beds are coming and then she’ll do all the stuff you’ve said..

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s going to Bali and Mykonos first, then she’s getting her chest tattoo finished, then she’s going to Ibiza for 6 weeks with the kids, then the bunk beds are coming and then she’ll do all the stuff you’ve said..
She’s also buying an apartment in Miami and going to Europe for the summer, then back to Mexico then Bali. She’s buying a pick up truck and has already bought an Audi and a VW Golf. She’s getting her boobs and bum done in Jan 2021, and she’s also becoming a dog groomer…! The list of lies is endless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I was actually going to ask why she’s no profile pic at the moment! 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s such a tit. I love wearing a ‘suite’ on a bank holiday.

She’s got a lot to cram into these last couple of weeks of the summer holidays! Pretty certain that is the reason she isn’t doing lives, because none of her brags have actually happened.

Also, anybody that spends their days posting quotes is not a happy person!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s also buying an apartment in Miami and going to Europe for the summer, then back to Mexico then Bali. She’s buying a pick up truck and has already bought an Audi and a VW Golf. She’s getting her boobs and bum done in Jan 2021, and she’s also becoming a dog groomer…! The list of lies is endless
bleeping hell !! She’s really not ok is she 🤣🤣🤣

Walter Mittys next wife 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell !! She’s really not ok is she 🤣🤣🤣

Walter Mittys next wife 🤣🤣🤣
She really isn’t ok at all… and still isn’t. And I believe that’s why she still doesn’t have custody of her children. This continuous and unnecessary lying, even about the smallest things must surely be a symptom of a more serious mental health problem. And she is lying as much now as she always has done… nothing has changed, except that she’s moved house.

Reactions: 13
She really isn’t ok at all… and still isn’t. And I believe that’s why she still doesn’t have custody of her children. This continuous and unnecessary lying, even about the smallest things must surely be a symptom of a more serious mental health problem. And she is lying as much now as she always has done… nothing has changed, except that she’s moved house.
It’s all quite disturbing..a new day a new lie …

Reactions: 6
So she’s back to Sallie Przybek on insta is she 👀
Pryzbek, axl, waterhouse, valentina rose 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Only one name we know her as....STABBY ✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Remember the 6 week luxury villa she booked in ibiza 🇪🇸😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing will ever change. A compulsive liar will always lie

Pryzbek, axl, waterhouse, valentina rose 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Only one name we know her as....STABBY ✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Remember the 6 week luxury villa she booked in ibiza 🇪🇸😂
She actually posted pics of this one didn’t she ‘Ive just booked here for the kids and my mum’

Prove us wrong then Sal, show us you in that car today. Hair up like you have now

• Haha
Prove us wrong then Sal, show us you in that car today. Hair up like you have now
She’ll have taken 100’s of photos of that car to randomly post over the next few months. She’ll will post one before the end of the week I reckon after reading here.

Also, soz to be mumsnetty but Sal better fix that gigantic mirror to the wall. So dangerous for her girls to have it leant up the wall like that...in the living room!

Reactions: 12
She’ll have taken 100’s of photos of that car to randomly post over the next few months. She’ll will post one before the end of the week I reckon after reading here.

Also, soz to be mumsnetty but Sal better fix that gigantic mirror to the wall. So dangerous for her girls to have it leant up the wall like that...in the living room!
Will the girls ever be near the mirror for it to cause any damage?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.