Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on in a whilst what’s the deal with the house ladies and gents??
from what I have seen she seems to be only posting in 1 room ?! With that same crappy mirror and console table ??

no tour of the house? No pics of garden or bathroom like normal people moving into a 4 bed house would show!!!

pretending to be looking at expensive tellys at curry’s ....no doubt the credit check was rejected!!!

Reactions: 7
I didn’t catch it but there have been at least two instances lately when she’s done that and it’s been caught by people on here. I think she’s trying to prove that she has them. She’s also just posted an unboxing of that white ‘suite’ showing the label because someone on here said she’d get a knock-off. Her whole life revolves around coming on here and posting to prove something 💤

Did she just post a picture of S then delete very quickly?

Reactions: 13
I always read these threads and never comment…but…is her best mate’s toddler actually called Gary?? 😂😂😂 Is it just me or is that really funny?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I always read these threads and never comment…but…is her best mate’s toddler actually called Gary?? 😂😂😂 Is it just me or is that really funny?
Liverpool is single handedly keeping that name alive I'm sure. Apologies scousers, still love ya

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t catch it but there have been at least two instances lately when she’s done that and it’s been caught by people on here. I think she’s trying to prove that she has them. She’s also just posted an unboxing of that white ‘suite’ showing the label because someone on here said she’d get a knock-off. Her whole life revolves around coming on here and posting to prove something 💤
Where is the white suite from? It looked nice in the pic but obviously Val will make it look like shite.
She will probably burst in to flames the minute she puts it on as a virgin she is not 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is the white suite from? It looked nice in the pic but obviously Val will make it look like shite.
She will probably burst in to flames the minute she puts it on as a virgin she is not 🙄
It’s aptly named ‘Rat and Boa’

I laughed at this earlier when I saw it, I thought it might be a typo 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And why has she started using such small text in her stories when she’s tagging people?? I have to keep getting my reading glasses out. And like Sallie I’m in denial about my age too so hate having to use them!! 🤣
Don’t worry me too. I just use a hand telescope (whereby I make my hand into a telescope and place over one eye when reading)
Mwaha! You shall not catch up with me age!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find her so confusing. Acts all spitrual and says that she doesn't need materialistic things. Few weeks later buys tacky designer clothes for a child to grow out of and a massive range rover.
She honestly can't decide which person to be. Imagine being 36 and being that lost in life.

Reactions: 14
I find her so confusing. Acts all spitrual and says that she doesn't need materialistic things. Few weeks later buys tacky designer clothes for a child to grow out of and a massive range rover.
She honestly can't decide which person to be. Imagine being 36 and being that lost in life.
**pretends to buy a range rover

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's 35 soon but I reckon without all the filters she looks at least 40 - she looks a bit like dawn ward in recent pics

Reactions: 4
Who looks at a baby and thinks ‘awww he’s a Gary’ no offence to any Gary’s out there 😘😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.