Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s that on her floor? Looks like a dogs tit all over show and missed the tray 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If it really is moving day (which I will believe when I see her in her B&Q gaff and unicorns are flying past) I hope she doesn't get her deposit back from the landlord for pissing all over the stairs and the flat stinking of tuna that will be some deep clean 🤣🤣 I bet her neighbours are having a big party and giving the removal van the
Yeah ok Sal… show us when you’re actually pouring it out of the tin and I’ll believe you!! Taking a pic in B&Q where you will undoubtedly have put it back on the shelf and bought the cheaper paint… unnecessary lies again
View attachment 707891
Get in the bin Sal. Your £500 council decorating grant wont stretch that far 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sals next comment to her mate so she doesn’t have to explain half the missing ‘house’

‘House warnings cancelled had the marquee booked and everything, gutted, paid so much money for it! David Guetta got covid and had to cancel on me, but said he’d put on a private villa for me and the fam and all of yous in October babes, will DM you now xxx’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s pulling this ‘secret’ card, when her life is still a shambles . She ain’t got the kids , and her youngest has probably got a half brother or sister here now, which the thought of, is sending her west.

Reactions: 13
So one minutes she’s all ‘you should see my private page, I’m so happy but not posting it here, amazing things are happening blah blah blah’...........till the next story when she’s videoing a room covered in toys and now she put up 3 plates of soap bol. Shes not be able to not post😂 she literally can’t hold her own water

Reactions: 14
State of that spag bol 😫💩
I bet she gets that frozen mince in farm foods and jarred 29p spag bol sauce.

Cant wait for the lunch boxes for the girls 😂😂😂
Vegan ?!

So one minutes she’s all ‘you should see my private page, I’m so happy but not posting it here, amazing things are happening blah blah blah’...........till the next story when she’s videoing a room covered in toys and now she put up 3 plates of soap bol. Shes not be able to not post😂 she literally can’t hold her own water
Her ma has given her all the massive toys that annoy the duck out of you and get in the way haha

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.