Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I’ve only just discovered upon her. What a wealth of material (not the type that may cover up her body) for the tattle. Did she used to be pals with Gemma Lucy? She used to live with someone i know and she is absolutely RANK. Does she hve a tattle page? Stabby loooks like a Lucy wannabe!

Reactions: 15
She is out getting nails done, she ain't moved into a new house, or anywhere

Reactions: 13
My guess is she's already fallen out/ had off the woman who was getting her set up in the alleged mansion and is now in a new bedsit!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Wow. I’ve only just discovered upon her. What a wealth of material (not the type that may cover up her body) for the tattle. Did she used to be pals with Gemma Lucy? She used to live with someone i know and she is absolutely RANK. Does she hve a tattle page? Stabby loooks like a Lucy wannabe!
Jem Lucy has a page here too!!

Reactions: 6
Is she for friggin real? Day 2 of moving into my house and I was knee deep in bin bags and zoflora losing my bloody mind as I couldn’t find anything?! Not prancing round at the bloody hairdressers, I didn’t wash my wig for a week as I was so busy, she is so full of tit #getbackinyourskipSal

Reactions: 32
‘Thanks for my lashes’ *whilst wearing sunglasses*

only val.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
50% off hair at the salon she went to today on Mondays and Tuesdays, and cheap lashes too… just where someone who earns £17k a month would go hey?!
Still no sign of the 4 bedroomed house of course!! She’s more likely living out of a 4 door car!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See all this braggin uve got a house. Yeah so do all of us. I bet all of us have our kids living in that house. Shes acting like these small things are something to go on about. Most people dont slag from country to country in the same crusty bikini most people see their kids everyday. The jealousy posts and what not I'm glad uve got a house sal try and give your kids some normality instead of visiting you at some premier inn and sitting on your previous clients jizz stained sheets

Tattle changes 5lag to hag😂😂😂

Reactions: 23
Who would ask car rash Sal for advice ?

I’m enough of a car crash on my own without the advice of a drug using prostitute 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.