Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s moving next week now?!!
She was meant to be moving this week… and also the week before…and the week before that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she went out to pick up her new car and went home with a bath bomb

• Haha
Reactions: 42
New life starts next week! That summer in Ibiza needs to get started soon Sal. Imagine making all that money and taking your kids nowhere. The seasoned traveller with the well travelled kids who have literally never left the country in the year I’ve followed her. My kids will have been taken away (on holiday, not by social services 🤣) twice even in these times!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For someone so spiritual and life learning, she’s embarrassingly desperate for people to see her material belongings. Just casually dropping her three floored house into the mix, her obsession with ridiculously priced cars. You can’t be both Sal. It’s either a spiritually free, open minded hippy who loves Tulum and peacefully sits in Waterstones, or the has been glamour model, still desperately trying to cling on to her fame and wealth. But not both.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 696412

Least she's got her curves back...... albeit in her thigh
Looks like she’s bust her leg 🥴

~ I must admit, I’m looking forward to seeing this new pad of hers and the set up with the family...I think she’ll hold off holidaying throughout August, but will drop lies so she keeps up her ‘Hot Girl Summer’ vibe (as she’s always vibing you know!)
I predict a getaway of epic proportions in September 🤞

Reactions: 10
so where's your rental car Sal ?

u make me laugh .

And you make a laugh of yourself every single week but keep doing you .
Never change .

oh sorry did they no have enough range rovers today in rent a car .
Tomorrow might be luckier for you .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Buying a range rover but can't even afford to pay Bella back the money she's robbed!
Make it make sense. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Glad she’s clarified about the 3rd none existent floor, wonder if she’s got a garage for her invisible car she was picking up today ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the 111 post? Wonder if it's her new door number.

I can't wait for her to fall out the lass who has got her this house. It's going to be amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
111. Maybe she’s calling the non urgent health care phone number due to having a major bout of thrush from that bath bomb

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol and this is what we're supposed to be jealous of? Aye, proper 🤢 what a mess. The hairline, the balding, the foundation, the extensions, the face tattoo 🤣 does she foundation over the crap face tattoo or is it just fading?
She covers it with poundland make-up

Is it just me or has she got nipples like bleeping tax disks in this?
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
In Scotland we say big dinner plates 😂😂

Her boobs are definitely photoshopped enlarged.
You could park a bus between them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.