Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, you can’t spell Porsche, Sal.

Secondly, there is no such thing as a Porsche Jeep. They are two separate car brands / manufacturers.

She is a major dick head. Stop living a fake life you can’t afford and grow up.

Lease / rent all the stuff you like, no one cares and everyone knows you’re fake and skint luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Never seen a grown woman make such a big deal about getting a bleeping car. For god sakes just bleeping buy one already 😴🙄 bored now. Also when’s the house move 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she ends up with her ‘new home’ posts in the next week she’s hired the car

Can’t put a private £10k plate on a hire car witch, you also can’t buy class.

You can on the other hand buy a jacket rather than a see through trash bag tho? Come on moneybags act the part you want to play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A library is her favourite place? I'm sooyyyyyyyyyy surprised. I didn't think she could read.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never seen a grown woman make such a big deal about getting a bleeping car. For god sakes just bleeping buy one already 😴🙄 bored now. Also when’s the house move 🙂
She’s been reading on here
She’s just posted some pics that she’s still packing. Guessing they’re not from today though.
I’ve just tested positive for covid so I’m relying on the scruffy cow for some iso entertainment

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Lol and this is what we're supposed to be jealous of? Aye, proper 🤢 what a mess. The hairline, the balding, the foundation, the extensions, the face tattoo 🤣 does she foundation over the crap face tattoo or is it just fading?
She probably got one laser sesh then can’t afford to finish the job properly so she’s left with this state on her face 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 9
You know what infuriates me with anyone with a decent following you know the ones that are influencers or call themself that....it's all material look what I've got tit what happened to been humble.....hell I've drive a range but you know there's no one photo on my social media my friends didn't even know I bought it until I pulled up on them....I hate all this show off tit and the need to be validated by material things

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is noone going to touch on the fact she bought a surprise bath bomb for her 'babies'..then proceeded to use said single bath bomb herself?

Yeh. Cracking surprise that 😂😂.
That's like my ma buying me a diary milk then hoofing it. Not ideal 😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.