Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
View attachment 698371

So she's deleted the driving video (whilst driving no doubt) and has now uploaded this. On a motorway clearly, driving at 53mph and on her phone.

Absolute whopper
Is Nev in the car? I hope not! What if she's been on the sniff... I mean would you do this in the first place is bad enough and then to upload it ? WOW! She's not right.

Reactions: 4

OR_tjf

Don’t be fooled it’s deffo not a 3 story house 🙄😂
I hope this is the start of her actually shutting the fuck up with her judgement and her lies - she needs to look at herself and her life more than everyone else’s.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Hey Ratgerls and (guys)!!!!!! ... Has she moved in yet? 😬

Still been posting the same quotes I see, nothing changed does it xX 🥱

gashycrash

And why has she started using such small text in her stories when she’s tagging people?? I have to keep getting my reading glasses out. And like Sallie I’m in denial about my age too so hate having to use them!! 🤣
Don’t worry me too. I just use a hand telescope (whereby I make my hand into a telescope and place over one eye when reading)
Mwaha! You shall not catch up with me age!

• Haha

LMG

VIP Member
What’s that on her floor? Looks like a dogs shit all over show and missed the tray 🤷🏼‍♀️

laughing

VIP Member
Why do you think she is having unsupervised visits with her daughter's?

Or are you just believing the lies she posts on SM?

laughing

VIP Member
"don't tell people your plans, work in silence" proceeds to show people exactly what her plans are for her "house". Do you even read the bullshit quotes before you post them anymore Sal, you're as thick as pig shit 🙄

She can't even hold water

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
It appears to always be her ex whom she also claims to be free of and would never ever want him back 🤦‍♀️ it defies me how she's been able to get unsupervised visits back with her girls surely if they've been keeping tabs on her they would know she's an active drug and alcohol problem that hasn't been addressed yet?like I've said a lot of times on here in beginning I willed this woman to get help and be better and nothing changed and still hasn't how is placing those girls in her care in their best interests sadly I don't think it will work out and they will be back to sals mums

When sal posted all that stuff about jem Lucy and her mate I believe sal was telling the truth about it all.theres something about jem Lucy that gives me the ick! And the way she tries to talk all gangsta all the time turns my gut 😖😖😖
Exactly. Something a bit fishy there...🤫🤔💷

Why on earth you would get your dog's name tattooed on your face. 🤣
Only Sally knows🤣 Maybe she was off her head on sniff and drink at the time?