Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laughing

VIP Member
Same kitchen and plug layout.
Looks like they have changed the tiles for splash back.
Wonder if a photo of a different kitchen but In the same housing development

Reactions: 5

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Yeah I think it is, she posted a story in David Lloyds saying she’s joined the gym as well and that’s in Kirkby innit
Sure that was Speke DL she was in though

Who the feck, aside from cap head and Sal, knows eh

Yeah that’s what I drove past, look similar to what she’s projected dont they . Why doesn’t she just move over the water by the kids , oh yeah , Ged is nearby for her to pester !

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
How boring is she showing us a drier hahaha get in the bin

OMG is she gonna go Creamfields ? I think we are in for a bank holiday RIIIDDDEE if she does

I’d make getting those wonky boobs fixed first on the list of the things you aren’t doing this year Sal 🤢
So ridiculous aren’t they , literally all over the place . And she honestly looks about 50 here

• Sick

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Oops got it wrong, my bad😂🙈. It's only for public open figures pages. but just so you know for when she puts it to public again or if needed for any other influencers. It won't work on private pages. Can view through this instead of burner accounts 😂
I use stories down to be nosy 🕵🏼

• Heart

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
She’s so boring at the mo isn’t she . Aside from looking like a melted welly , there is nothing else entertaining about her.
Really just going on about her house or posting quotes aimed at Jed🥱. Don't get no fun lives anymore. I blame Bella lol 😂 I think she may be scared of the comments she'll get asking about it. (I don't really blame her, it's only right she gets it back, was just joking) 🤣 but yeah I think Sal needs to go back on holiday asap!!!!!!