Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
We don’t know this is through vitality though do we ? We’re just guessing , I think she’s got a modest two bedder on social housing- loft was tiny and gives a good footprint of how wide and long the house is. Sure we will see more over the forthcoming weeks ….

Reactions: 4

kiyu

I find her so confusing. Acts all spitrual and says that she doesn't need materialistic things. Few weeks later buys tacky designer clothes for a child to grow out of and a massive range rover.
She honestly can't decide which person to be. Imagine being 36 and being that lost in life.
She's 35 soon but I reckon without all the filters she looks at least 40 - she looks a bit like dawn ward in recent pics

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Posts picture of dog - Oh look , another creature to neglect and abuse

Who did those tiles? I PMSL at how erratic all the matching grain was. Some match up and some he was like fuck it who cares
The part that reaches the ceiling is also shit
It’s absolutely dreadful and so cheap , I would cringe to show that off as my new , humble abode

wiganuser

VIP Member
I am screaming at the “who says you can’t do light colours with kids”
They aren’t living with ya Sal and probs will continue to see your square body once a month .. so yeah - you can have light colours 😅
Shes still showing private for me😖😖

• Wow

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I bought that bag and sent it back it’s bloody massive like a laptop bag 🤣
Not lurked on sal for ages but seen she’s moved back to Liverpool so her “scouse” accent is back 🥴
Hold up ladies I actually like the bag
Zara is too classy for Sallie anyway. She needs to get back to shein