Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey8518

Chatty Member
She is a whirlwind this girl...
Getting a house. Getting a car, going to Dubai. On OF. Getting the kids. Likes girls. Likes boys. Likes both.
She needs help

Reactions: 5

Tracy Beaker

Where is the white suite from? It looked nice in the pic but obviously Val will make it look like shite.
She will probably burst in to flames the minute she puts it on as a virgin she is not 🙄
It’s aptly named ‘Rat and Boa’

I always read these threads and never comment…but…is her best mate’s toddler actually called Gary?? 😂😂😂 Is it just me or is that really funny?
I laughed at this earlier when I saw it, I thought it might be a typo 😂😭

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
She’s not got social housing they don’t let you choose carpets or leave it half tiled and everything is plain. There wouldn’t be marble tiles she’s chosen. You can’t go in it before it’s built either

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
New thread. There weren't any thread suggestions on the first few pages of most liked comments that I could see and I got bored scrolling, so used @Retro80s most liked comment (but took off "she's a ho" in case it wasn't allowed)

I don't have much of a recap because she hasn't done anything. But she's supposed to be moving house today so she'll be busy this week!

Wiki: https://tattle.life/threads/sallie-...p-at-asda-for-a-nude-piccy.14344/post-3690505

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/sallie-...eef-bella-and-baxel-bean-got-some-beef.21258/
Oh my. I'm currently reading the wiki, I'm HOWLING lol @ the Asda bit. WTF?? 🤣😭😂 aww does @Fleekon1 still post here? 🤣

• Haha

Lala22

Chatty Member
Anyone got any ideas where this “4 bed house” is? in Liverpool or over on the Wirral near her mum? Just being nosey like 🧐

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
You have got to be joking. It’s a Sunday ffs. A day to be chilling on. Who thinks to themselves I know let’s go to the stables and strip off 🤦‍♀️. If them horses could talk 😂.
And could she get any closer to the person in the jeans! FFS here’s you grooming your prized stallion on a Sunday and old Sal turns up in her scants

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Did she ever take on the staff she was after? Oh and is her team selling perfume still on the go and making 11k a month? Also what happened to that podcast she filmed with a load of other women?
Didn’t she say she sacked it off cos it was too sexy? Then she turned into swinger Sal and started talking about fisting and gangbangs with young lads?

• Haha
  • Sick

Ooo-TheNews

You’re talking utter tosh. 🙄
It’s just a staircase leading up to the first floor 🙄 my old flat had exactly the same, the loft was our main bedroom and the first floor was another bedroom, living room kitchen, bathroom, utility.

Not knocking it, it looks lovely! She’s very very lucky someone’s given her a chance to live somewhere that nice, she just doesn’t need to act like she’s got more than others, or it being a 4 bedroom house makes up for the fact she’s a shitty person, you know 😉

• Haha

OR_tjf

I’d be asking for my money back if I was in one of them with missing tiles and the plug sockets hanging off the wall,
Wouldn’t have passed the snagging list if it was one of them, but what would I know 😬🙄🤐