Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Hi

Got this off the Hinch thread...for those who can't view stories. You can watch any IG account annoymously, no sign up needed or anything.

@Yel just wondering if I'm allowed to post the site to help users on this thread as she's made account private atm (for how long that will last, who knows🤣)?? Just trying to help

Reactions: 4

laughing

VIP Member
Missed that one. Is that her new bathroom?
Not bookmatched at all.
The finish is awful

Reactions: 4

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Wtf is Dubia!!

Instead of OF, our Sal needs to go back to school 📚

How did you not know ? Hahah

Lol I don't know how I missed this!! 😂 Funny how highly of herself she thinks, she only lasted a week on BB 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Tobodee

VIP Member
Sal is 35 in 6 weeks, that is early October right? That would make her a Libra. Lol that's how I know sometimes star signs aren't accurate. They are supposed to be balanced, ⚖ which she is far from 🤣 however some of this is true and some like the first one are not 😜

BIB (Bits in Bold) = 🤣😂

Libra Zodiac Sign
Intelligent, kind, and always willing to put others before themselves, Libras value harmony in all forms. 🤨

????? Really

Ruled by Venus, the planet of beauty, Libra adores a life that looks good.

(Yep = fake "good" life)

As the master of compromise and diplomacy, Libra is adept at seeing all points of view, and excels at crafting compromises and effecting mediation between others. This sign has a rich inner life yet loves other people, and they're always happiest with a large group of friends, family, and coworkers on whom they can count.

An air sign, Libra can often be "up in the clouds," and while he or she is amazing at making big plans, follow through can be tricky.

Don't we know this LOL 🤣

Working with detail-oriented signs, like Virgos or Capricorns, can help Libras actually manifest their dreams into reality, especially in the workspace. But don't call out Librans for daydreaming—their imagination is one of their biggest assets, and they often put their imagination to work by finding careers in the arts or in literature.

Libras believe that they're directing their own lives, and they take a big-picture approach in making that life look and feel the best it can be. They spend a lot of time figuring out what's missing from that big picture, and they may feel unhappy if they become too focused on one thing, whether it's work, a partner, or a family member

#Jed 😜

Librans are at their best when they balance their schedule to include plenty of time for self-care rituals and personal pursuits, and when they give themselves enough flexibility to change focus.

When Libra falls in love, he or she falls hard, but this sign also recognizes that there's room for more than one grand love in his or her life. The Scales are pragmatic about love, realizing that different relationships often have different seasons. Librans can sometimes be accused of being too pragmatic, and they've been known to call off a relationship pre-emptively if they feel it may not work due to distance, age difference, or another external conflict.

Although Libra appears self-confident to outsiders, he or she might struggle with insecurity, especially as it relates to personal identity, which sometimes feels mutable. This sign's lifelong question is: "Who am I?" They may find their identity shifting based on where they are in their lives and who they're spending time with

Yes Sal is very insecure.

In order to feel more confident in their identity, social Libras need to get comfortable spending time with themselves and getting to know their gut and their internal voice.

Libra is fiercely attracted to intelligence, which is just as important as appearance when it comes to the partners they end up falling for. This sign is all about cerebral connections—role-playing, dirty talk, and games in the bedroom all serve to amp up their interest.

Well
🙈

Physical connection is nice, but a sexy Snap can truly crank up a Libra's libido.
ohhhh where is this from?? I want to read mine! 🤣 (Virgo)

• Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
If it really is moving day (which I will believe when I see her in her B&Q gaff and unicorns are flying past) I hope she doesn't get her deposit back from the landlord for pissing all over the stairs and the flat stinking of tuna that will be some deep clean 🤣🤣 I bet her neighbours are having a big party and giving the removal van the finger as it druves off 😂😂
*drives didn’t have glasses on lol

• Haha

nowthenlaa

Same kitchen and plug layout.
Looks like they have changed the tiles for splash back.
Wonder if a photo of a different kitchen but In the same housing development
That’s definitely likely I wonder if she used her cleaning company to clean up after the builders in other new homes 🤔

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Has she joined the David Lloyd in Speke? Hasn’t someone on here posted before that they have seen Spud Head Ged in there ? Snip snip, psycho Sal is back ✂✂
Ah I saw him in Kirkby ! Scouse bint was in there a while ago wasn’t she , not seen again , must’ve been a 14 day trial !

Qwertypop

Don’t be fooled it’s deffo not a 3 story house 🙄😂
I hope this is the start of her actually shutting the fuck up with her judgement and her lies - she needs to look at herself and her life more than everyone else’s.
You can see from the photo its 3 floors. She’s stood In a room on the middle floor to take a photo. It has stairs up and down

Lan70

VIP Member
Tattle mates, don't panic!

We have six weeks of Ibiza with her daughter's and mum.

Six weeks of a motor home tour with her daughter's and mum.

And the house move.

Don't worry, am sure it will all start this week!
Is she not DJing this summer aswell 🤣🤣

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
When you've had shitty surgery to make your eyes look like two piss holes in the snow the last thing you should be doing is wearing liner on your lower lids.
She is proper mental ain't she
I nearly wrote the same thing girl when I posted it. Eyeliner and only makes your eyes smaller and Sal doesn’t need them to look any fucking smaller 🤣🤣