Sallie Axl #30 I think you're thinking of Sallie Axl, I myself am Valerie Baxel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve hated this idiot since my friend showed me her going mental at her then bf or whatever with her poor kid in the background.
Anyway, point for my post is I dislike her TEETH! So obv Turkey ones. Surprised they’ve not disintegrated with the amount of G she prob does looool

Also. Valentina hahahaah stop it your name is SALLY. Sally.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember when N went missing with her dad and she did a big online campaign to find her?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She's been filming girl on girl with her new ride or die and a few others today, I'd love to see that tit go down...her awkward kissing and writhing around, eye bleeping the camera and no one else 😝

Reactions: 6
Why why why does she tug at the side of her bikini a thousand times in a vid. Drives me insane but can’t stop watching the tit show

Reactions: 14
She’s seriously mentally unwell and needs help. Definitely never getting her kids back either now… but she seems quite happy not seeing them anyway!

Reactions: 12
bleeping crying that she tagged herself in wakefield and pretended she was going home 😂😂😂😂
Fuckin sad bleep....her whole life is one big bleeping lie, tit show.

Smellllyyyy fuckerrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her oldest daughter is at an age she will be googling her mum and probably watching her Instagram - I really hope she wasn't thinking her mum was home and expecting a surprise visit in a couple of weeks. She will be heartbroken this morning 😢 if she didn't have kids I wouldn't care what she did as she is only harming herself but those poor girls!! A couple of years and the boys in her class will be all over her OF then reporting back about her mum - unfortunately kids are cruel. I have always wanted her to get herself together for the girls even if you don't have custody surely you would want to make them proud then when they were old enough they would want you in their life 🤷.

Reactions: 22
I’ve hated this idiot since my friend showed me her going mental at her then bf or whatever with her poor kid in the background.
Anyway, point for my post is I dislike her TEETH! So obv Turkey ones. Surprised they’ve not disintegrated with the amount of G she prob does looool

Also. Valentina hahahaah stop it your name is SALLY. Sally.
B645D125-1DDA-4990-ACAB-D0932C7CF0EA.png

Clip on Turkey teef x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think this is my favourite thread title ever. I’ve laughed every time I’ve thought about it this morning. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Morning trolls I'm new to this thread......
my girls over on the KHM thread said this was a scream of a thread and so far 'Val' has not disappointed 😂
Any threads that's defo worth catching up on?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her new girl spouse looks fully on her early days of the smack. Not a good road to be going down.

Reactions: 10
my girls over on the KHM thread said this was a scream of a thread and so far 'Val' has not disappointed 😂
Thread 20 -22 is a must ♥

Anyone remember when the rap battle happened?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The majority 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She doesn’t disappoint

Grab a cuppa ☕ 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread 20 -22 is a must ♥

Anyone remember when the rap battle happened?
The Dubai one was a scream with the shoe zone shoes 👞 and the Loubs she was allowed to wear for the day before arfans took them back and set fire to her things.
That was also the iconic RAT GERLS vid, Anyone know what threads?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.