Sallie Axl #30 I think you're thinking of Sallie Axl, I myself am Valerie Baxel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in 1 hotel south beach if you click on the link in her stories you can see other pics of it

As in Miami

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Begged for friendship from anyone who looked at her in a 2 mile radius
Stole swaelee’s swag bag
Wear a size 10 shoe or rather cowboy boot, unsure if she stole them from ronseal
Acted the fanny in miami then pretended to come home to avoid quarantining whilst simultaneously believing that pillows have postcodes
Rubbed her rectangular frame on more than one occassion
Pretended to les up for her bought insta followers. HaTeRs GoNnA hAtE
Wore the same rancid purple number for 19282920 days in a row. The purple is quite fitting really given that she probably smells of red onion.
That about cover it?
Pillows have post codes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t the owl saggy tit square arse bandy legged fucked go home an see her kids. Like we all give a duck where in the world she is like it’s not affecting our daily life, however it might affect her 2 kids lives not having a mum round. But then again ye can’t call her mum she’s an owl Slaggy brass with hair worse than Gail platt. Imagine being remotely envious of her HAhahha she doesn’t even know who she is herself the dirty slut

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not posted on here before but been lurking 👀 That hotel reception is in Miami. I’ve been there. It’s on south beach!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why doesn’t the owl saggy tit square arse bandy legged fucked go home an see her kids. Like we all give a duck where in the world she is like it’s not affecting our daily life, however it might affect her 2 kids lives not having a mum round. But then again ye can’t call her mum she’s an owl Slaggy brass with hair worse than Gail platt. Imagine being remotely envious of her HAhahha she doesn’t even know who she is herself the dirty slut
Gail platt 🤣🤣🤣😩😩😩😩

I’m bleeping dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope if she does go to Costa Rica she goes into the jungle and a snake drops out a tree on her head

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sat here writing a presentation on memory and she can’t even remember what bleeping country she’s meant to be in.
If you need some advice on how to improve your short term/long term memory Sal, hit me up, you’d have to stop the drugs tho, they make you sloppy 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sat here writing a presentation on memory and she can’t even remember what bleeping country she’s meant to be in.
If you need some advice on how to improve your short term/long term memory Sal, hit me up, you’d have to stop the drugs tho, they make you sloppy 🤗
What's your presentation for? 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she pretended to be in Wakey for who’s benefit? Now has fucked that idea off and has either hot footed it back to Miami like the jetsetter she is or was just being a proper weirdo and making it up by lying in a dark room on a white pillow 😂. Now the travelling continues with a quick blast to LA or Costa Rica, she’s leaving that in the hands of her followers 😂. What a head

Reactions: 8
So she never left Miami 😂 wtf is she playing at?! Was she going to go quiet for 10 days then fly home and not quarantine 🤣 now she’s decided she doesn’t wanna go home so sacked off the faking she’s in Wakey… she is absolutely off her rocker.

Reactions: 11
She’s only asking who is in Costa Rica so she can blag free accommodation and parties. So far she’s had to sleep her way though Mexico and Miami

Baggy Baxel

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This really does prove everything about Val… the girl in this pic doesn’t live in LA anymore…. I know this girl from years ago when she lived in Yorkshire she’s called Tess…. She had a baby about 12 months ago… she got pregnant to someone she was with and he beat her while in LA luckily the baby was unharmed and is back living with her family in Tipperary in Ireland…..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s a joke isn’t she. Nearly a month ago she answered me saying “ I’ve only missed one visitation with my child “
1- ONE visitation is too many!!!
1- she’s missed 4 now nearly 5

bleeping DISGRACE

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This really does prove everything about Val… the girl in this pic doesn’t live in LA anymore…. I know this girl from years ago when she lived in Yorkshire she’s called Tess…. She had a baby about 12 months ago… she got pregnant to someone she was with and he beat her while in LA luckily the baby was unharmed and is back living with her family in Tipperary in Ireland…..

Ha was this when Stabby made up the whole heel implant tit and went to LA and appeared on Botched and then staged some fake pictures to say she had it done. What a bloody mentalist. Tess dated Marco PW junior 🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.