Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OR_tjf

New thread suggestion

Sallie Axl #31 - no holiday stories from the ‘respectable mum’, but you can still pay to see her take it up the bum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 155

the_moonins

VIP Member
She lies SO much… it’s just constant.

So far this year:

Jan - she was having a boob job this month (booked apparently); was earning £11k a month selling perfumes; she bought a VW Golf… then changed to that she’d bought an Audi; then she was leasing a car for £1600 a month; she was training to be a dog groomer!; she has hired a solicitor to deal with Tattle; had her Instagram account “hacked” and knows who did it (later said she’d been banned for OF)

Feb - she had booked to have her bum done this month; she was flying to Marbs in March; she was also having a party with a DJ

Mar - getting her kids back this month; she moved to Wakefield to open a beauty academy; she’s flying to Marbs this month; her Instagram account will be PG

Apr - bought bunk beds; she’s moving to a 4 bed house in July

May/June - she’s going to Europe for summer, then Mexico, then Bali; became an estate agent for a day; she’s buying an apartment in Miami; hiring staff for fake businesses

It truly never ends. Her constantly lying for absolutely no reason either - no one is asking her these questions… she literally just makes this stuff up for no reason. There is something seriously wrong with her and she needs to get help

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

platesofmeat

I have genuinely never seen a woman look so much like Mr Bean. Mrs Donna Bean & Mrs Valerie Baxel - if they end up married they’ll be the Baxel-Beans...

That has got a ring to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Sheila Bloom

Begged for friendship from anyone who looked at her in a 2 mile radius
Stole swaelee’s swag bag
Wear a size 10 shoe or rather cowboy boot, unsure if she stole them from ronseal
Acted the fanny in miami then pretended to come home to avoid quarantining whilst simultaneously believing that pillows have postcodes
Rubbed her rectangular frame on more than one occassion
Pretended to les up for her bought insta followers. HaTeRs GoNnA hAtE
Wore the same rancid purple number for 19282920 days in a row. The purple is quite fitting really given that she probably smells of red onion.
That about cover it?

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Tracy Beaker

Calling us stalkers mind 🤣🤣🤣 brilliant !!

Stalkers Assemble .. the rat gurl is on her way home, covid and STI riddled!!! 🤮🤮🤮
The news in a week:

[To be read in a news reporters voice]

‘A new strain of Covid-19 has entered the UK.The knew strain, known to scientists as ValBax1 was first identified in Wakefield but is thought to have origins in Miami and Tulum. Symptoms include changing accents, a softening of the septum, disregard for close family members, an itchy crotch and a craving for Aromat and eggs.’

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Has Val taken that income claim down? I can’t find it anywhere on her Twitter. Do you think she read here and deleted it? 🤔
Doesn’t really matter if she takes it down. I’ve shown the audit trail back to her. In fact, it makes me believe I’m not a vindictive cow for reporting her if she has taken it down. I’m not a vindictive cow, but I do care about domestic abuse victims as that is my bag. Our Val promised money to a Liverpool charity, who have never worked with her or seen a penny, which means she has reported her book fraudulently. I have also reported this and was savvy to take screenshots of her promising this.
Again, couldn’t give two fucks if she wants to catch intimate warts from a Brazilian/Mexican/whoever, but fuck with UK domestic abuse victims and peddle your shite account of being a victim and set us back a decade with your dishonesty, then I will continue to challenge.
Also Val, still not jealous. Just put my son to bed. In my own house. Pleased about the rain for my plants. Dull. But I’m not flashing my misshapen boob. Swings and roundabouts x

• Heart
Reactions: 65

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Deleting her IG because she doesn’t need a big account, but had an absolute melt down when the last one was deleted for her. Had her mate Mark Zuckerberg on speed dial fixing it for her. Ok Val Hun.
We’ve obvs reached level 9 of the comedown. My favourite is level 17 - the headscarf, the boho dress from a Thai market & the photos about being Zen & travelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Well done me @Cheddar Chalpupa for the thread title

anyone want to do a recap

ETA Val tried to trick us into thinking she was back in the bedsit in Wakefield by tagging her location but the super sleuths of tattle aren’t fooled that easy 😂
Her new found Miami friends were still tagging her in stories of their current outings. 24 hours later Val is asking who is in Costa Rica and seems to have forgotten she was pretending to be home 😂

Buckle up rrrraattt gggiiirrrrllllsss it’s only the start of the summer

Ps she seems to have also completely forgotten about her two children back home and her new build house

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63