Sallie Axl #30 I think you're thinking of Sallie Axl, I myself am Valerie Baxel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done me @Cheddar Chalpupa for the thread title

anyone want to do a recap

ETA Val tried to trick us into thinking she was back in the bedsit in Wakefield by tagging her location but the super sleuths of tattle aren’t fooled that easy 😂
Her new found Miami friends were still tagging her in stories of their current outings. 24 hours later Val is asking who is in Costa Rica and seems to have forgotten she was pretending to be home 😂

Buckle up rrrraattt gggiiirrrrllllsss it’s only the start of the summer

Ps she seems to have also completely forgotten about her two children back home and her new build house

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Begged for friendship from anyone who looked at her in a 2 mile radius
Stole swaelee’s swag bag
Wear a size 10 shoe or rather cowboy boot, unsure if she stole them from ronseal
Acted the fanny in miami then pretended to come home to avoid quarantining whilst simultaneously believing that pillows have postcodes
Rubbed her rectangular frame on more than one occassion
Pretended to les up for her bought insta followers. HaTeRs GoNnA hAtE
Wore the same rancid purple number for 19282920 days in a row. The purple is quite fitting really given that she probably smells of red onion.
That about cover it?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
When she says ‘anyone in Costa rich’ she means I assume her ilk. Not any humans at all 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t keep up with these threads but just came on cos I was confused about where she was…. Why did she pretend she was home?? Like what was the point 🤔🤔 I can’t understand why she would make that up?? Weirdo!

Reactions: 15
Sorry, correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t stop in Spanish ‘Alto’ 🙄

dont think she’s in Costa Rica yet she’ll be putting a fake spanner in the works for ‘ald tattle 🧐

3B3783CC-0013-4CD7-9A67-1F7EBC885A67.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The people of Costa Rica abandoned the place to get away from Sallafield 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tonight's stories are 🥴

Some are pretending to be at home and made out to be throwbacks, mixed with ones of where she is with miami tagged and showing it, others of her body that could be taken anywhere, then theres Costa Rica????!!!!!!

I actually don't reckon she has realised either. They're so jumbled that there is no pretending, or showing off, or confusing people where she is, it's just odd.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.