Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
double bubble. Thanks gang. I learned something new.
She’s a wreck isn’t she.

Reactions: 5
Try wiping the Coke of ya nose lol, do you think she bought it from Mexico up her arse?
A0AA0B66-D046-4B1F-98F9-0C0CC0D04665.jpeg

Gurning again, she looks bleeping out of it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Kudos to NatWest Val for managing to go all the way to Miami to find someone to hang around with that got the same hair style as her 🤣
47ED9D20-BBB2-4389-90A1-7BBD42CC90F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I don’t know where to start with Val but I do know that she is the gift that keeps on giving and I can’t stop watching! Just thinking about the comedown she is going to have when she’s back is giving me heart palpitations!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what her and her best fwennd
talk about sat on a yacht, I can't imagine either of them have anything of interest to say or anything much in common besides having eye bleeping themselves in their phones!

Reactions: 14
I wonder what her and her best fwennd
talk about sat on a yacht, I can't imagine either of them have anything of interest to say or anything much in common besides having eye bleeping themselves in their phones!
They can talk about their great hairstyles and how much they enjoy anal

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If i was paying for girls would i duck pick those pair, dog rough.

I’m no Sharon Stone but the jaw on Tiff the Cod is as square as anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone spot Val snarlin her new best mate 😂 no wonder no one lasts 5 mins in her company. She cannot be around girls she feels threatened by in any way, and I’d imagine she feels threatened by everyone the old snarlarse
490DA138-EB88-4B98-B902-6BB03CAFB20F.png
3BFF7A3E-66A0-4BA5-8E2B-91C1E8E9170B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can it be her last day already when she’s only just got there🤯 right where’s she off to next🧐

Reactions: 7
How longs this friendship with “Tiffany the cod” (thanks whoever wrote that earlier, I can’t unsee it now!) 😂😂😂 gonna last then? I give it two days tops?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.