Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was all for her natural hair but I have to say I think this is the worst she’s ever looked. Ever.
It would look nice if she ran a brush through it after she has been on the sesh or even god forbid gave it a wash 😂 imagine the stench of it.

Reactions: 8
Do we still think she has the bed sit? I would have thought her tenancy is up on that now

Reactions: 4
Do we still think she has the bed sit? I would have thought her tenancy is up on that now
Lols if the landlords got a court order, emptied it and changed locks. If she does go back the egg cooking frenzy will start again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lols if the landlords got a court order, emptied it and changed locks. If she does go back the egg cooking frenzy will start again 🤣
Egg cooking frenzy 😂

do you think she speaks to her children often, if at all??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I'm trying to refrain from being mean but her hair is an absolute show! NatWest Val has had me howling😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
1BA85C59-EF98-4AD1-943B-046144AD8865.jpeg

What exactly is up with her tit? I noticed it when she was in Tulum & it’s showing again today.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is on a yacht which she won’t be able to spell ..... blatantly nicked this other birds clothing to wear for it and sway her sweaty minge around. Those cheap sunglasses have done well also they have been all around the world.

View attachment 607641
What exactly is up with her tit? I noticed it when she was in Tulum & it’s showing again today.
It’s called a double bubble the implant is not sitting correctly and needs to be corrected with new implants.

Reactions: 11
As we see from her she has never seen a sports bra in her life. And with her lack of eating and breast tissue this was bound to happen. A smaller person isn’t made to have large implants there is no tissue to keep it in place and she doesn’t wear supportive bras to stop them falling either which adds to the problem. You still need to support implants even if they sit high.

Reactions: 7
Considering her hair is now so short..Im sure ir wouldnt take long to add a little water and shampoo? Looking at her hair makes my head itch 🤢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.