Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you reckon she introduces herself?
hi I’m Val, Im a domestic abuse advocate for woman, I own 5 companies but squat in a bedsit Cos I got ran out my city by a drug dealer wanting to set fire to me ma’s. I’m a clean eating boss witch, just call me Valaromat. Oh and they aren’t tit stains on me arse I promise, unless you want em to be…..what’s your price? 🤪
“I’m Sal and I actually used to have a lot more Instagram followers than this”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Reckon she’ll find a Miami Ged to replace Spanish Ged and the original potato head Ged?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think she is and always will be this person we are seeing now, but for a while there she was pretending to be a better person. She’s back where she belongs now and sadly I just think that’s always going to be her.
What did you think of her when she first came onto the scene though? (BB). She seemed ok I thought, a world away from this person. I thought she was a DJ? What happened to that lol.

Reactions: 5
🤣 instead of what’s your price she prob says ‘SOOYYYYY are ye after business’
It amazes me what the americans would think of her 😂😂 I bet she puts on some bleeping weird accent.

Now that she has about 2 followers it shocks me how she finds these people, shes like the smelly kid at school who tried to latch on to you but you wanted them to duck off...I bet she ain't showered in a week or changed her knickers...dirty crab paste 🐠🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠

‘I’m still waiting for Mark zuckerberg to ring me back. I KNOW WHO DID IT’
Or going to the travelodge runcorn to confront a tattle hater 🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rrrrat girls I love yous. I’ve done nothing but laugh these past few days. We’re amazing arnt we. We should be on stage I tell ya

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So if she lives in Wakefield now are her mum and N and S still in The Wirral or wherever it was or also moved to Wakey as well?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone reckon she's moving on from Miami quickly because her plan to follow Spanish Ged didn't work out as he's already left? I don't think she's following him anymore, so maybe he's finally managed to dodge that bullet 😂

Reactions: 10
I literally cannot wait til she comes home just to see if she’s still in the bed sit.
It will be gym selfie’s, eggs, resistance bands, anti vax posts and getting her arse out in the woods again in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I’m Sal and I actually used to have a lot more Instagram followers than this”
Lol she actually did. After bb/inkdolls I didn't really follow her , but where's all the followers gone? Used to have loads and her pictures used to gets loads of likes, not like couple of hundred like now, unless this is a new account etc?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone reckon she's moving on from Miami quickly because her plan to follow Spanish Ged didn't work out as he's already left? I don't think she's following him anymore, so maybe he's finally managed to dodge that bullet 😂
It’s probs cause she’s posted the Mexican cartel video and she’s scared they’ll send a hitman after her so she needs to keep on the move🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I believe she has run out of free places to stay. She is clearly not buying her own accommodation. She has manipulated all these people along the way of her travels to put her up. The DJ girl has pied her off the one from space the first night. People are getting sick of her and she knows it hence the early exit.

Reactions: 16
Ayyyy baby!...
Jeez shurrup you flipping idiot 😂 those girls must be having a field day chatting tit behind her back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf has Val been up too 🤣
Not read this from last night and about 9 pages to read !

Reactions: 4
What the duck is this new accent hahaha tell ya what she'd make a good spy, Mexico Sal to Miami Val, international hoe of mystery 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s like that old bird in the inbetweeners who was in the club , trying to shag anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Need to go to sleep rat girls hope some of you are taking the nightshift 😂 remember screenshots of anything interesting

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.