Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did Charly bed her, pretend he loved her and then got her on his real estate MLM team? He should repay the favour and start shilling FM perfume for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘Can people just leave me and my friends alone’... but whilst I publicly document every second of my sad little life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahahaha she thinks she’s ‘working’ with a real estate company!
What she really means is she went to a villa party and spoke to the real estate guy who rents the villas out to people who he invites to the marketing parties. She’s also met entrepreneurial people don’t you know 😂. She will be on about the culture again next. Thick vapid narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she record herself acting like she doesn’t know she’s being filmed. Weird behaviour

Reactions: 13
Just catching up on her stories.

Sal the world traveller is confused that Lisbon, A CAPITAL CITY, is a city. Help me out. The level of special.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Notice how she’s sad about only having 4 days left, not happy she only has 4 days left till she sees her daughter. Speaks volumes really.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's read my mind, I was just thinking about investing in some property in Tulum. I wasn't sure if the people that go on holiday there were very entrepreneurial though so was going to give it a serve, but now she's posted that I'll give her a DM and get the ball rolling.

FFS Sal, you're only on holiday mate with other people on their holidays, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Why did I watch that video 🤢🤢 that skiddy bum crack and maybe I'm old fashioned but why is she not using protection🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.