Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a difference between taking your kids away and having to have your mum take your kids away so you can see them under supervised contact..... 👌🏻
And that is the bullseye right there!!

If HMRC can check everyone’s social media that makes a claim to check if it’s fraudulent or not, you can bet social services have been watching Miss Birds-nest 2021. She’s only deluding herself.

Yeah the kids are going to be jumping on a plane, on their own, to see their mum, who’s allowed limited visitation! Sal if you think that’s happening, then that’s some serious crack you’ve been snorting!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If you google Sallie axl only fans it’s the 5th one down, it’s called leakedmodels
Pretty sure she’s f*cking James English there, Rolex watch and the fella’s Scottish, would make sense as to how she got a podcast in the first place isn’t that how she got on big brother 😂

*PURE SPECULATION ABOUT JAMES BTW!
he may not sink that low

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me that can’t see these videos? I found the site but it’s saying I have to log in to see anything 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The brown arsecrack has bleeping got me🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who fake tans their crack hahahahahahahaha

in the video she swings her massive plaited rats tail Round and bashes the phone🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure she’s f*cking James English there, Rolex watch and the fella’s Scottish, would make sense as to how she got a podcast in the first place isn’t that how she got on big brother 😂

he may not sink that low
What would he be doing at her bed sit I thought she went up to Scotland, remember she drove up. I don’t think it’s him

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ah I can't find this site - gutted, I wanna see our awkward, stiff, ratgurrrrl in action

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine Sallie in her bedsit tanning her arse then diving under the mattress to get her Fishnet piece out the bottom of the bed(where her clothes are, although she has a walk in wardrobe) to ‘work hard’ on her bed for Content on only fans for a few quid. Little while later she’s doing a live to tell us she’s buying bunk Beds, getting a 4 bed house built, how amazing she is doing 5am club 😂 honestly her life is absolutely hilarious she gives me anxiety, she looks flea ridden.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

he may not sink that low
It’s a lot more boring than I imagined it to be.

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell that grotty hole has got me 🤦‍♀️. It’s the same old tit going away, getting her tit together, seeing her kids 🥱. The same old cycles repeating over and over. When will she get sick of her own tit. They were supposed to be living together a month ago no?...I just can’t anymore with her 😂

Reactions: 11

in the video she swings her massive plaited rats tail Round and bashes the phone🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What would he be doing at her bed sit I thought she went up to Scotland, remember she drove up. I don’t think it’s him
She drove up and then claimed weeks after that she was filming it but it deffo wasn’t in Scotland. It was around the time she filmed with that scouse woman

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 590376
Is that in her bed sit 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Note how square she is too 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg I'm deceased ⚰⚰⚰⚰

Looks like she's followed through after a curry

duck sake Barb, minute I watched it I seen queen B and I was howling.

Her bleeping slab of fudge body looks nasty. Her hole looks vile as duck. I defo think its James English, the fella looked short, hairy and had a bit of a belly like him

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She drove up and then claimed weeks after that she was filming it but it deffo wasn’t in Scotland. It was around the time she filmed with that scouse woman
Yeah I remember her saying there was an issue with whatever they filmed in Scotland so they had to do again!! Maybe she had forgotten to fake tan her arse the first time so over compensated the second time 😂⌚ someone should check the watch he's wearing in the podcast vid and compare I can't find this leaks website 👀

Reactions: 10
That sex video 🤣🤣 oh my god it’s the most awkward unsexy thing I’ve ever watched, but then again Sallie is in it so I suppose we can’t expect anything else.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.