Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you look at those insta's of the people she's there with they are like the most random people EVER! How the duck does Sallie have conversations with them 😂😂😂 imagine her dodgy accents, I bet she tells them all she's some bleeping super boss who owns companies 😂.
Imagine if they knew she lives in a bedsit in a Yorkshire town, no access to her kids and a part time stabber ✂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Have you ever watched a film all the way through and at the end thought “what the duck was that about? Don’t know what was going on.”?

That is me watching Sal’s life playing out on insta.
Yep, sadly in Sallies case that film is Requiem for a dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is starting to look like that real life Ken doll

View attachment 589593
He looks better than her already

When you look at those insta's of the people she's there with they are like the most random people EVER! How the duck does Sallie have conversations with them 😂😂😂 imagine her dodgy accents, I bet she tells them all she's some bleeping super boss who owns companies 😂.
Imagine if they knew she lives in a bedsit in a Yorkshire town, no access to her kids and a part time stabber ✂
Your pic 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Lover boy regurgitated a pic he shared the other day 🤔 so no sign of her since recorder party then? Wonder if she's been shamanized yet

Reactions: 6
Get ready for it.... I had my phone stolen I was held at gun point feared for my life ballocks she’s been far too quiet there has to be a drama

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.