Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Narrator voice* And this week on things in Sallie Axl’s life that will never happen...

"Bye tulum"
In other words the hippy polyamorous group have fucked her off so she's fending for herself now, crabsticks and seawater for lunch then.
I bet she has scabies, her skin looks like a unwanted 20 year old leather couch you see outside some crappy housing estate 🤮

He couldnt give 2 fucks....I bet he's glad she will duck off.

I bet they are riddled, imagine her when the lands in the UK, riddled with thrush, chlymydia, mosquito bites and an axl covid variant

K

Another find from her OF...I need to stop 🤮

No wonder bella fucked off, she's probably in the hospital on a drip from catching the Lurgi from axls tongue
Wow she works SO hard producing such creative, avant-garde content to hold her place in the top ✨0%✨ of OFs and give her girls the best life 🥺

Nah arseholes to creativity. Let me take a mirror pic of myself gobbing all over some random bird’s tit while I’m off me nut on gear.

Reactions: 16
Pie on your face hahahahhaha why she boasting about going away with her children like we don’t all do it without permission from social services we are free to do whatever whenever with our kids unlike u Sallie. Meanwhile you had jizz on your face while poor nanny gets lumbered picking up your slack u absolute slag

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Booking flights on a few glasses of wine. The stuff the rest of us do with our friends. Sally no mates doesn’t have that option.

Reactions: 11
Also please wash ye arse hole imagine the stains in her neon swim suits the smelly trollop of her poo stained arse is all over only fans 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Soz if this pic is not allowed... but there’s a website with pics and vids of her having sex, leaked from her only fans! Wtf is that nasty brown patch between her cheeks 🤮🤮🤮
Omg sweet baby bleeping jeeezus there ain't enough sick emojis in the whole world for that sight 😫😵

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soz if this pic is not allowed... but there’s a website with pics and vids of her having sex, leaked from her only fans! Wtf is that nasty brown patch between her cheeks 🤮🤮🤮

I was trying to work out if its scaring from when she had her ass implants but in or she's just sore from a really sweaty ass crack 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Not really pie on our face Sal, we can take our kids on holiday whenever we want we don’t need permission

it looks like fake tan

More eye bleach

Reactions: 2
Imagine boasting about taking your kids away, something most parents do, after a drug fueled holiday Sal good luck 🤣🤣
I’m sure they girls will have a great time with their nan on holidays

That top lip wtf 😫 it looks so squidgy

I have nothing against filler but whoever did this needs to have more training surely!!!
I think it’s to do with the fact that she got it dissolved, it didn’t work, so she got it dissolved again, then got filler done twice all within the space of 3 weeks, which is so wrong. You can see the filler has completely migrated, she clearly thinks it looks fabulous but it’s a show and she has no definition at all. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, why have we got pie on our face? Because we don’t believe that you’re taking your kids because we know it’s not true??

Reactions: 6
There’s a difference between taking your kids away and having to have your mum take your kids away so you can see them under supervised contact..... 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Filmed in her lovely “ 2” bed flat 🤣

Is she only taking 1 of them away then? She only mentions her baby not her girls?

Reactions: 4
Did she delete a story? Pie on our face 😂😂 I’m free to take all 4 of mine anywhere and anytime, no restrictions and no dads access to consider ✌🏽

imagine being out in tulum and sitting reading tattle. Sal get a life man 🤣🤣

lastly, wasn’t working hard when you were claiming housing benefit were you? Although I suppose it was a hustle seen as you got done for benefit fraud. The irony is bleeping hilarious.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.