Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was leaving on the 5th June 🤨
Looking forward to her flying her well travelled girls out to wherever she is when they break up from school Friday. I mean she doesn’t follow the rules and doesn’t believe in our restrictive school system so I’m confused why she’s waited for them to break up to get them seeing the world. She and them are freeeeeeeee from the constraints us normal folk are held under don’t you know...strange then why they’ve been nowhere with her since I started following her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thought she was leaving on the 5th June 🤨
Thought her kids were coming back in March? Thought she was getting a new car in January? Thought she was having her bum done in Feb? Thought she was spending a full 2 weeks with her kids in May? She’s just so full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s going to another part in Mexico. Think she said last time on her live but has to leave the love of her entire life.
bleeping hilarious.
She’s tagged him in her story saying I miss you and he’s uploaded videos of girls skate boarding and another of himself diving into a lake 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Looking forward to her flying her well travelled girls out to wherever she is when they break up from school Friday. I mean she doesn’t follow the rules and doesn’t believe in our restrictive school system so I’m confused why she’s waited for them to break up to get them seeing the world. She and them are freeeeeeeee from the constraints us normal folk are held under don’t you know...strange then why they’ve been nowhere with her since I started following her 🤣🤣

It's because they were with her mum on another two week holiday, or so Sal says to justify her trip 🙄🤣

Reactions: 3
So bye tulum till next year? Thought she was never leaving her kids side when she gets them back! She’s never getting those kids back the utter bleep

Reactions: 19
Can’t wait to see what randomer she falls in love with wherever she’s off too next 🤣

Never too early for a wine? But, but, I thought you were careful about what you put into your body Sal?
Thought the witch doctor told her No alcohol for a week before her Ego banishing ceremony??

Needs to lay off the class a drugs our Tiny eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where’s she off to for her next free spirited cultured adventure then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“SOYYYYYY... MY SKIN IS AMAAYYZZZIN”

those tiny eyes knock me sick.
Seen snails with bigger eyes than that even after when you’ve poked their little eye sticks.
"Bye tulum"
In other words the hippy polyamorous group have fucked her off so she's fending for herself now, crabsticks and seawater for lunch then.
I bet she has scabies, her skin looks like a unwanted 20 year old leather couch you see outside some crappy housing estate 🤮

bleeping hilarious.
She’s tagged him in her story saying I miss you and he’s uploaded videos of girls skate boarding and another of himself diving into a lake 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He couldnt give 2 fucks....I bet he's glad she will duck off.

I bet they are riddled, imagine her when the lands in the UK, riddled with thrush, chlymydia, mosquito bites and an axl covid variant

K
It's because they were with her mum on another two week holiday, or so Sal says to justify her trip 🙄🤣
[/QUOTE

You got anymore tea girly, thought you knew her 🍵☕🍵☕
Another find from her OF...I need to stop 🤮

No wonder bella fucked off, she's probably in the hospital on a drip from catching the Lurgi from axls tongue

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
"Bye tulum"
In other words the hippy polyamorous group have fucked her off so she's fending for herself now, crabsticks and seawater for lunch then.
I bet she has scabies, her skin looks like a unwanted 20 year old leather couch you see outside some crappy housing estate 🤮

I bet they are riddled, imagine her when the lands in the UK, riddled with thrush, chlymydia, mosquito bites and an axl covid variant

K

No wonder bella fucked off, she's probably in the hospital on a drip from catching the Lurgi from axls tongue
THE TAPES🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Bye tulum"

K

Eye bleach

Reactions: 5
"Bye tulum"

Seawater for lunch!! That’s killed me! 😂😂
"Bye tulum"

K

Seawater for lunch!!! That has killed me! 😂

Reactions: 11
Soz if this pic is not allowed... but there’s a website with pics and vids of her having sex, leaked from her only fans! Wtf is that nasty brown patch between her cheeks 🤮🤮🤮
Oh fuckinghell!!! What website I’m intrigued 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you google Sallie axl only fans it’s the 5th one down, it’s called leakedmodels

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.