Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saying on her live that nobody bothers with her where she is because they don’t care about peoples business. Surely that’s because she’s a no one and not recognised? These people make me laugh she has literally rinsed the publicity system and was happy when she was making money. Can’t have it both ways

Reactions: 8
Danielle llyods brothers ex commenting that! How vile
I thought she was trolling to be fair 😂

Boring live though - she looks sad and fed up. Reckon she's read tattle or Charly has pied her off proper

Screenshot_20210530_185340.jpg
Screenshot_20210530_185353.jpg
Screenshot_20210530_185407.jpg

She looks like she's had more stuff done to her face - hardly moves when she speaks or maybe she's just feeling blue... Or it's bloat

Not spreading hate Sallie... Opinions and a lot of truths. Just cus we call you out on your tit and find out what you are lieing about / hiding

Reactions: 8
I can’t cope hahaha why do a live when your eating. Then take calls on her other phone and do voice notes while we’re all sat there. She’s on another bleeping planet. Plus this Kirsty is just as bad ahhahaha

I can’t cope hahaha why do a live when your eating. Then take calls on her other phone and do voice notes while we’re all sat there. She’s on another bleeping planet. Plus this Kirsty is just as bad ahhahaha
My pics won’t bloody load

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Danielle llyods brothers ex commenting that! How vile
This is the one I was trying to upload. Looks like she loves her kids as much as Sallie

I honestly don’t know how much of her I can watch now. Seriously. She makes my blood boil. She can’t bare her kids it’s so obvious. Poor things. She needs her womb taken away.

Reactions: 10
She looked so sad in that live. Also, "the food here is amazing" ....but her salmon wasn't worth $40

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did she say she’s staying at her mates then say in the voice notes she’s going back to her hotel 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ugh cringe at the lies!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she was trolling to be fair 😂

Boring live though - she looks sad and fed up. Reckon she's read tattle or Charly has pied her off proper

View attachment 596698View attachment 596700View attachment 596702

She looks like she's had more stuff done to her face - hardly moves when she speaks or maybe she's just feeling blue... Or it's bloat

Not spreading hate Sallie... Opinions and a lot of truths. Just cus we call you out on your tit and find out what you are lieing about / hiding
The scary thing is I think she is actually being serious! Why is she licking sallies arse of all people. She didn’t even respond to her once and she was buzzing the moment I posted the screenshot she put that she was also being mentioned on tattle so probably has an account herself . Hmmm trolls?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And someone asked if she had a cold and was why she was so jittery! .....that's the come down bit she doesn't do drugs 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
12760DA5-0A84-4348-8575-7D3273AB1EFE.jpeg
F818708A-9962-471A-A2C4-8BF0F7234E7E.jpeg

here’s another mention for you... if you got tips from that video you must be just bobbing up and down

1CE6C439-D387-4440-A945-D605982FC23C.jpeg
Flipped it for you lads

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The way she paid that waiter then. Like she was dead important. Didn’t even look at the poor fella.

Arrogant bleep she is

Reactions: 15
The scary thing is I think she is actually being serious! Why is she licking sallies arse of all people. She didn’t even respond to her once and she was buzzing the moment I posted the screenshot she put that she was also being mentioned on tattle so probably has an account herself . Hmmm trolls?
I saw when she said she was mentioned... Did she mean literally when it was shared here?? Cus that means she would be on here at the same time. Bit weird that?

Reactions: 13
Oh and Kirsty if you come here cos you think your so well known. Take a seat. I see you give as much tit about your kids as she does. woman

• Haha
Reactions: 42
To be fair I'd side with anyone who couldn't stand the Lloyd's.....come on Kirsty, show yourself girl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally agree who the duck is kirsty g ?? Does she have a thread??

The way she paid that waiter then. Like she was dead important. Didn’t even look at the poor fella.

Arrogant bleep she is
I thought that, snotty witch

Reactions: 11
She's obsessed with a super flat tummy.. Almost inverted. She's been photoshopping it for years. I'm actually curious to understand why she is so so obsessed with it. All the body builderesque posing.. The constant photoshopping. She lays down and tenses and twists at least 4 times a week. This has been happening for years from what I can tell and remember
I could also have a flat tummy if i lived on side salads oh and had lipo + a tummy tuck last year 🤣

Reactions: 16
I genuinely thought she was trolling sallie 😅 I reckon she's got an account for sure. Interesting. Didn't see her on the last live?

Reactions: 7
I saw when she said she was mentioned... Did she mean literally when it was shared here?? Cus that means she would be on here at the same time. Bit weird that?
Literally two minutes after I posted it she said that on the live? Bit strange isn’t it!

Totally agree who the duck is kirsty g ?? Does she have a thread??

I thought that, snotty witch
Danielle Llyods ex sister in law

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.