Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so irritating on that live, feel sorry for Mexico with those two ugly tramps in it. Hoping it's crocodile season 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I was fat, under achieving & jealous (actually I’m none of them Queen) at least I’d still see my kids every day 💅🏻 The old Sal is coming back out, wasn’t so long ago she was all 5am club, body positivity, supporting women etc. Now she’s back to being a foul mouthed, bitchy Ho. And I have to say I’m here for it !!
She’s defo had a set back she wasn’t expecting with her situation with the kids & she’s done what she does best - loses her head & provides us with some cracking content !!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
isnt it the school term? How can her mum take the kids away? Where’s she gone? She’s full of tit!
I had to switch off the live, she’s wired, couldn’t keep still, eye bleeping herself, the big bleeping fraud.

Reactions: 28
Fuckinghell I’ve turned her off. Her accent is everywhere jesus. Plus 98% of that live is about tattle ahahah. Who’s obsessed Sal??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if she’s off to the Amazon rainforest😂

She will be snorting coke and getting bummed for 4 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her mum hasn’t taken the kids away... it’s term time! She’s so full of tit.
There’s a reason she suddenly stopped getting the spare room ready for the kids... something changed, and now she’s done her usual and just fucked off. She’s not getting those kids back.
Saying she’s going away to earn enough money to put her kids in private school?! 😂 Ok hun! Can’t wait to see her on the next season of Banged Up Abroad!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Off to the Amazon Rainforest to pick up ❄ straight from the source....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s live

She said ‘I’m always for a long time’ then said her mum is away with the girls so she’s away until her next contact which is 3 weeks. she is a poor excuse of a mother, swanning off during a pandemic just because her mums away basicaly.

she said that it’s been so difficult to get out the country ....... twit
She said this last yeah when both dads had apparently taken kids away for full 6 weeks holidays but she isn’t we chatting tit as per

I bet her drug tests came back positive so she can’t have them so she’s fucked off again

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Indonisia is really strict to enter you can if you have a works KITAS visa, currently, all non-Indonesian travellers are prohibited from entering Indonesia. God knows what she’s up too!
What I don’t understand is how the airlines have let her board the flight. My husband is in aviation and has been travelling through Europe for training and meetings but gets questioned and has to have so much paperwork with him. How on earth has she got past all that?
My husband works in the Far East and he’s had to have PCR test, visa’s and letters off the government to go to work and when he lands he has to quarantine for two weeks too. Then this numpty gets a pass to fly so someone can shove his cock up her chocolate wizz way!! It’s infuriating.

Reactions: 8
I mean, seriously how the heck can she afford to go traveling 😫 flights, board, food etc etc-OF cannot be funding this can it?
Do you think she has a sponsor??

Imagine though: front page of The Sun. Stood in front of their fake LV luggage wearing each other’s clothes from the night before.

We do not mention that scum paper please

Nan would need authorisation from SS to take the kids out of school. She wouldn’t get it. It’s term time

Can’t wait for this 3 week roller coaster.

Isn’t her mate like 23????

She’s live

She said ‘I’m always for a long time’ then said her mum is away with the girls so she’s away until her next contact which is 3 weeks. she is a poor excuse of a mother, swanning off during a pandemic just because her mums away basicaly.

she said that it’s been so difficult to get out the country ....... twit
That’s the whole point isn’t it? It’s not supposed to be easy to get out of the country; because we’re not supposed to be!! Her mum won’t be away, as the girls will be in school and who in their right mind would take kids away when they’ve had like nearly a year off?! Sal you’re a grade A tool!!

Her mum hasn’t taken the kids away... it’s term time! She’s so full of tit.
There’s a reason she suddenly stopped getting the spare room ready for the kids... something changed, and now she’s done her usual and just fucked off. She’s not getting those kids back.
Saying she’s going away to earn enough money to put her kids in private school?! 😂 Ok hun! Can’t wait to see her on the next season of Banged Up Abroad!
So if she’s done this to earn enough to put her kids through private school, she’s going to have to do some seriously depraved stuff!! She does realise though, that private school want paying every term, for possibly the next 10 years? Yeah Sal you’re going to be earning that level of money for that length of time!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ God I hope they never Google her name!! 🤮😦

Last edited:
She didn’t say her mum was away. I took it as she is away for 3 weeks. On the 28th the girls are off for school holidays for two weeks and they’ll be going away and she will meet them.

Reactions: 1
Honestly I'd never wish someone to have covid more than Stabby.....✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Now hurry up, get off ya face and start your antics

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.